Sign in to follow this  
Gordo

Tassie Devil meets PI penguin .

Are any of you guys planing on making the trip to Phillip Island for the 2013 Nationals at Easter. Would be great if you Devils made the trip over.

Looking good Gordo, Mick is planning to come as well, hoping to get Scando to come as pit crew. I was thinking to book the boat nice and early due to Easter rush.

That's great news, early days yet, do you think you will drive the cars over or put them on a trailer? Would be good if you could pay the Spirit of Tassie Captain a few extra dollars and drop you of at Cowes(PI) jetty. lol.

Slip him an extra ten'a, LOL

At this stage I'll drive the Zed and the Criuser on, and hire a trailer in Melb If I need one, it's around $1700 to bring over a trailer on the boat..see how the budget looks when it gets a bit closer?

Really looking foward to the track day, I've heard the BMW boy's have the track on Sunday, I should bring over Mrs Blue's 535 and have a run both days?? bugger the show thingy,LOL

Yer put a towbar on the BMW and you still only need tow cars, if you guys need any help this end let me know. I guess the main thing is to try and find good accomadation, all the hotels and motels will be busy and parking becomes a problem. If as you say a few of the Tassie boys come try and book a house so you can park your car and trailer of road. For a house at the Island it would be around$1200 bottom end to $1800 shared between three or four couples would be cheaper than hotel. Cheers Gordon.