Zedman240, Dimitri

ZedLS1

ScoAus scott

ChevZ Steve

240Z Ash mclurkin

And last but not least,

Lurch. Locky.

Guys,

The 2 nd team of the two Z car Club teams has ONE vacancy for a fifth car/driver, i cant work out how to send a pm/email to all of you at once, so i stuck it hete.

But, whover gets in first, by contacting PeterRX5 on hete, Peter Hetherington, and paying an entry fee of $350 will get to run with the Team 2

At the moment team 2 only has four cars, a fifth will give a level of security in caee of breakdowns etc.

It is on Satday 4/ Sunday 5 August you get practice and qualifying sessions on Satdat, and participate as one of a five car team on sunday, maximum track stint is 15 laps, ie half an hour, times at least three stints, ie up to hour and a qtr.

Dont pm me, pm PeterRX5 but, whover wants this gig, post on here first, early bird gets the worm, etc.

Check out the supp regs on the PI 6 hour site, level 2S licence, it is a Regularity event, NOT a race

Sorry gents to late we have pickup a 5th driver for Team 2. So we are back on track with a 5 driver/car team, roll on the 4th and 5th August.

Well done!

Lee Falkner is on the hunt for a bed at PI on the Fri and Sat nights, i suggested he do a "reply all" email to the two teams of drivers, to see if there is a spare bed going.

If anyone else on Auszcar car reads this, and could assist, pm me, i'll pass your details onto the Lismore Fang Hacker!