Wrecking 260z 2+2 Melbourne Entire car

Guys I am Wrecking a 76 2+2 I have the entire car + other bits. I can't list everything it would take me a year. If there is some thing you want let me know and make an offer. I have 2 of some things.

I'm not really interested in shipping, unless it is a small part maybe!!!

Car and bits a Located in Mont Albert North

Here are the main bits.

Brand new DATSUN 240Z , 26OZ & 2+2 RUST REPAIR REAR HATCH PANEL

rare spares http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-240Z-260Z-2-2-RUST-REPAIR-REAR-HATCH-PANEL-/230791512558?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bc3f01ee#ht_2333wt_1180

$50

Shell rear guards in good nic and front section. But the floor is gone. Would be good for repair sections.

Free if you collect the entire shell. If I have to start cutting bits I will have to charge.

Shell I have started to cut up the shell so let me now if anyone wants a section. Passengers 1/4 gone

L26 was running when I got the car 2 years ago but other than that I don't know.

$100 Price Drop I really want this gone $50

Updated

Make an offer

1 X Rear end including Diff.

1 X Front end.

2 X Doors in very good condition and 2 doors that have been pulled apart in so so condition.

2 x Vented Bonnets

3 x Rear Hatches

1 x Dash in Good condition has a small crack near one of the gauges and has some distortion along the top.

A bunch of Original 260 mags and tyres (no caps)  :'(

Guards in good condition.

Sooo many other parts. Windows,gauges,shockers,trims,seats,A/C systems and on and on.

I will put up some pictures of the other stuff I have, if you see anything you want make me an offer.

post-1891-144023677609_thumb.jpg

post-1891-144023677614_thumb.jpg

post-1891-144023677619_thumb.jpg

post-1891-144023677624_thumb.jpg

Hey mate.

If you decide to start cutting up the shell and post I'll buy both foot-wells (like front/firewall area), battery tray area, probably a couple of other bits too.

If not, all good. Best of luck :)

Cheers,

Ryan

Got a good front bumper by any chance Matt?

Yeah I do Lurch I would have to take a look to see what condition it is in, From memory so so. Let me know if you want me to take a look and maybe take a pic for you.

Cheers MAtt O

Hi Matt, Again I am sorry to see you are getting rid of the Z but would you have any of the chrome bits that fit on the end of the arm rests that you want to part with. I am willing to pay for postage plus some dollars if you want to part with them. :'(

post-1098-144023677749_thumb.jpg

I have added a galley of some more bits. I still have a lot more that I don't have pics for.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80171004@N08/sets/72157630092254292

I was thinking of having a pick a part day! or maybe even sell all the small parts as one lot.

I have started cutting up the shell :(  So if anyone is interested in a cut let me know. it will be at a cost. I had to cut the passengers side 1/4 today and it must of taken a least an hour.

Thanks

Matt

Hey Bigfella,

Any chance you have a pair of front bumper over-riders spare? Or if anyone knows if the rear over-riders will fit the front bumper?

Also, what are your bonnets like?

Hey Bigfella,

Any chance you have a pair of front bumper over-riders spare? Or if anyone knows if the rear over-riders will fit the front bumper?

I'm not sure what the over riders are, Im guessing the bits that run vertical on the bumper. I have one front bumper. That is not to good I can have a look at the "over-riders" and if they are any good  i'll let you know. its to dark now. The bonnets look to be in great condition. Having said that I haven't stripped either of them to find out if they have no bog in them. I think I have sold the vent out of them. So they will be bonnets only.

Thanks Matt

Do you still have the steering shaft from the coupler to the rack?

Graeme

Do you mean the one that comes from the end of the steering column. ?

Hey Bigfella,

Front and back overriders are different.

Pis of passenger side. It has an extra lever so back seat passengers can get out. 8) If you are not sure what I am talking about I will take another pic of what it looks like. Only the ones I have are for 240 Z's This is what it looks like Matt but this is a two seater one , the 2+2 has another cut out for the rear passenger lever and slightly different shape.

post-1098-144023678247_thumb.jpg

post-1098-144023678253_thumb.jpg