Sign in to follow this  
GTR240

KEN & MARY GT-R-KPGC110 replica

Well done on the sale, just goes to show you, a car is worth what some one is willing to pay. This guy has a vision, just like you had. Sounds like he will enjoy the car, and everyone is happy. Cheers.

I guess there is an important lesson here for all of us. We shouldn't discount what something is worth until the market has had time to validate our theories to us :).

Is the car remaining in the country or going far away to another land, perhaps the middle east?

Good condition 240k two door are actually harder to find then 240z !!! Well done on the fast sale.

Not a surprise at all, there are practically none left anymore. They were all scrapped in the 80's and 90's.

I guess there is an important lesson here for all of us. We shouldn't discount what something is worth until the market has had time to validate our theories to us :).

Is the car remaining in the country or going far away to another land, perhaps the middle east?

Believe it or not the car is staying in Australia...In saying that, I did have A LOT of international interest...

I wonder what he would have got for the 240K today!

Guess he should have sold his daily driver!!