Sign in to follow this  
van

Wangan Midnight anime

Gav, why did'nt you upload episode 2 to the front page?

Man you gotta love the attention to detail on the cars hey!? oh and the way they look when driving and sliding.

Any body find a you tube copy of episode 3 & 4 that have been subbed yet?

Sulio

^^ I kind of guessed that but I don't know how to do the whole torrents thing and am quite happy to watch via Youtube.

I download from You Tube when it is the only option, but I prefer Torrent downloads which have much greater definition and replay in a bigger window.

If you get uTorrent or similar, it's quite easy. You can then download latest movies, music, etc. (e.g. A few days ago I grabbed "I am Legend" - not due in cinemas here 'til 2 Jan).

Just an update is anyone aware of those fansub groups still doing it cause we are up to 7 and it just stops. If anyone knows where i can see 7 subbed then let me know thanks.

I found it you need to have utorrent dont worry you dont need to be a computer wiz. Simply install utorrent then go to this link and click then wait for it to download play it using widows media player. They have 7-9 with ten coming. Hope this helps.

bumping up an old topic here,

I know this is the anime, and many of us know there was a movie made recently.

I just came across it on Youtube with English subs.

Im sure it can be found on several notable torrent sites, but for anyone who doesn't know how, doesn't want to or whatever, here i the youtube link to watch it.

At the time of posting i haven't watched it yet, i am leaving youtube to cache it in the background so i can watch it un-intterupted, so my apologies if there is any issues or crappy parts that someone else discovers.

Anyway, cook up some popcorn, sit back and enjoy.