theZstore Weatherstrip kit

vramjee91

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd let you know that my rubber kit with glue and rivets arrived this morning.  The package left their depot on Friday the 14th arrived at my office on the Thursday the 20th; NICE  :)

Copy that, mine arrived yesterday, and wow alot of rubber! Looks good.

I wonder how long all this would take to do? 5hrs- a day?

I didnt get anything :-[

havent recieved anything either... :(

Let me know what date you placed the order and I'll follow it up.

the process for me was;

1. they contacted me, I went online and filled in the order and my credit card details

2. In the comments field I filled in a quote number given to me by the Z store via e-mail

3. I then received an e-mail confirming the cost with postage

4. 6 days later I get a huge box of rubbers

5. Me happy

Anyway let me know and I'll follow it up.

Tony

Let me know what date you placed the order and I'll follow it up.

the process for me was;

1. they contacted me, I went online and filled in the order and my credit card details

2. In the comments field I filled in a quote number given to me by the Z store via e-mail

3. I then received an e-mail confirming the cost with postage

4. 6 days later I get a huge box of rubbers

5. Me happy

Anyway let me know and I'll follow it up.

Tony

Guys I have heard back from the Z store and Drift monkys kit has been sent, (not sure when) so it will hopefully turn up soon if it hasn't already but he is waiting on conformation from D3cOy and  St_Mok.  Can you guys shoot me an e-mail if this is not the case and I will follow it up?

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my weatherstrip kit from the Z-Store last August, and it had extra seals in the kit for the 2+2 quarter windows.

Might be interesting if one of the latest purchasers checks in their box of goodies to see if this is still the case...

hey guys

the z store don't make a 2+2 weatherstrip kit does anyone know where i can get one???

cant do anything to my car with out these weatherstrip :'(

Got mine from Rare Spares. quite happy with it but had a few bits left over that I couldn't find a home for. Only thing, don't use the super glue. The trimmer that did my interior gave me a tin of pro rubber glue which was so much easier to use. 8)

Got mine from Rare Spares. quite happy with it but had a few bits left over that I couldn't find a home for. Only thing, don't use the super glue. The trimmer that did my interior gave me a tin of pro rubber glue which was so much easier to use. 8)

Hi Peter, how did you find the quality of the rare spares items? I need to get some window & hatch seals now for my 240Z

Cheers, Gareth.

Hi Peter, how did you find the quality of the rare spares items? I need to get some window & hatch seals now for my 240Z

Cheers, Gareth.

Not sure about what window seals you want. I buggered the rear hatch seal using their supa glue so went to clarks rubber and they had the same profile so I just bought a lenght from them. Kit did not come with glass seals but on mine the door seal goes all the way around the door opening and the rear 1/4 window in one piece. Included front and rear windscreen seals. Hope this helps.