Sign in to follow this  
peter t

Z run. Brissie to Goldcoast.CANCELLED

Hi, on the 2nd June I am planning to go to Robina to pick up some stuff for a Sydney member, [Peter Allen] Just thought it would be a good day for a run to the Gold Coast. Anyone interested in coming along for the drive? ??? We could make a day out of it if anyone has some ideas. 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Aub, Where I have to go is in the Robina Golf Course Resort complex. Plenty of coffee and other food there to keep the wives happy and other ideas would be welcome for the day/morning, what ever would make a good day out. Sorry I don't play golf. ;D

Thought there would be more interest in this as winter is a good time for a drive in non air conditioned cars. Of course if you are lucky to own a modern Z or would just like to tag along for the drive lets hear from you. We could like the Christmas run, meet at Fitzy's Loganholme and go our our seperate ways after smoko or meet up with the GC guys and have a tour around the coast. Just looking for other things to do instead of race tracks. Went to Lakeside on Saturday and it was a great day. Pity QR stuffed it up for some of the Z guys. Had the green machine parked on the hill and got more interest than the Vette parked beside me. Pity some more Z's weren't there. Couldn't go on Sunday but if you did I hope you had a good day 8)

If i get my 240 registered in qld before then i'd be keen :P

Shame nsw rego is no good here after 2 weeks..

Update for Saturday June 2nd.

Meet at Fitzy's Tavern car park Bryants Road Loganholme, at 10am. Depart 10.30.    UBD Map 243 Ref I 17.

Head down to GC to Robina Woods Golf course Ron Penhaligon Way, Robina. UBD Map 49 Ref C19

Have a bite to eat and talk Z stuff.

Head home. 8)

Hey Peter, this would have been awesome but I'm heading to Dalby that day :S Would definitely be up for a similar run on another day :)

Hi fellow Zeders, Judging by the huge response no one is coming on Saturday. Unless there is a response by 5.00pm Friday 1st June I guess we can say this is a no-goer. :'(

Maybe they will go with you to do the shopping next week?  :P

haha just kidding no hard feelings etc.

Hi, Due to the outstanding response and the inclement weather this run is CANCELLED.