Good/cheap recommended panel beater+painter in Brisbane area?

I'm only 5 working days away from flying down to Sydney and driving back the dream car! Pretty excited, Going to go for a few laps around mt panorama which should be insane, but anyway.

Are there any quality panel beaters that are willing to do a bit of rust work? I've had the 240 looked at and have a quote of 4k (down in nsw)

Also the paint is a bit rough, anywhere thats pretty cheap/awesome?

Have about $9000 to play with for the moment..

Cheers in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a guy down the Gold Coast which does some great work and has his own 240z that he wants to build for Targa Tas.

His name is Chris and his company is called Lloyds Paintworks and can be contacted on 0416 406 303.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys

Need to get some insurance work done on my Z after a little front end damage :(

I am after a quality shop, not necessarily concerned about price, rather someone who knows classics cars and has 'old school' craftsmanship skills..

Looking through the business directory here, Gasoline Alley in Brisbane Northside had a great review and leaning possibly towards that.

I have also heard good things about MSR Kustoms in Moorooka.

Get onto a Joe Farmer, 5/240 Lietchs rd Brendale, ring him first.

He runs Classoc&MG Restoration. Very old school guy.

He is not set up for insurance work, but he can put you onto a mb in Brendale that operates out f 3big sheds, that do a heck f a lot f classic and vintage work, and are setup for insurance work.

Gasoline Alley are booked out up to 6 months in advance, your car will just sit and sit!