Sign in to follow this  
SS30RR

Mid Week meets?

Hi Syd ppl,

Was curios if you guys have adhoc mid week meets anymore.

It's William in the silver 260 if anyone remembers. Just got back into a 240.

the William who sold the Zed to keep a Golf? welcome back. Pics of the new Zed? I haven't taken my zed out for a while. I'm good most monday nights

Yeh the zed wasn't perfect but got the better sell price at the time. But then the MKI got $10k a yr later so I'm been carless for a while now.

Don't have many decent pics of the new 240 but it's pretty neat and whit lol. It's was previously s30's on this forum.

Yeh the zed wasn't perfect but got the better sell price at the time. But then the MKI got $10k a yr later so I'm been carless for a while now.

Don't have many decent pics of the new 240 but it's pretty neat and whit lol. It's was previously s30's on this forum.

Cool, so who's going to get the ball rolling and organise something?

Cool, so who's going to get the ball rolling and organise something?

I guess this is e attempt.

Which day works for u guys. Thurs and Fridays not so good for me.

Also what area works? I'm got a nice spot in a warehouse carpark in strathfield that would be great for pics.

sounds alright to me. May I suggest the evening of Mon 7th?

That's fine with me...we'll see wat the other guys say.

Are you still down south'ish way mike?

Hi Guys,

Since my rego is due in July I thought it would the wise to get some rust fixed up in the beaver panel area.

Have dropped off the car to get it down and it looks like I need to search for some body parts.

Sorry about this. But will surely pick this up when I'm back on the road in hopefully a month and a bit time.

So, is tomorrow's meet still on?

Doesn't look like William and wildy55 can make it but I am ok to blow the cobwebs off my Zed tomorrow afternoon/evening. Suggestion of a location?

Some other car clubs I'm involved in have impromptu meets at either The Cricketers Arms hotel in prospect, a great country style pub with decent food, usually on weekend arvos but they're open every day.

The other is a mid-week night meet at Harry's Cafe DeWheels in Liverpool. There isn't the huge crowd that you get on the last Saturday of the month so its much more laid back and quiet. Plus the hotdog van is open every night.

Both are good for short notice meets. All you need to do is suggest a day, work out a time and leave it at that.

If you do them regularly enough people stop squabbling over dates and times as they're not so concerned missing one meet as there'll be another shortly after.

so sorry about this guys. I get the zed back tmrw so am up to a meet up anytime anywhere ; ).

if anyone has one of those special expensive cannon camera's please bring them along......hehehhe I might have to get one myself soon, wouldn't mind trying how photography.

Killa burger burwood? I had a drive through Olympic park yesterday after meeting my friend in Newington.. spotted 2 hwy patrol cars puling over over a group of imports... Found the first u-turn and drove quietly away. This was in the main strip where all the pretty blue lights were.

Suggestion: under the harbour bridge on the lunar park side?

Suggestion: under the harbour bridge on the lunar park side?

Bugger all room to park there.

Hey guys

What about Harry's cafe in Woolomolooooooooooooooo?

There's a few parking spots there and then can take some cool shots around the city. I'm a few weeks off getting mine back on the road (currently spraying it) but can meet up regardless.

Let's get something happening!