Been a long time since there's been a cruise!

luvemfast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it appears that there is already a cruise on the 20th of May.

Gordon reminded me that the NDSOC have the Marysville cruise and golf day at the same time.

So I was going to tag along on this. Don't see why we can't continue on, as I'm not interested in golf. The social secretary made no noises of disagreement of tag alongers. The only negative would be the possibility of someone not affiliated with NDSOC doing something silly. But I see it as a good way to get some more Z's involved.

A cruise out to Noojee or other destination can be done next month? Any interest?

Simon make sure you sign the NDSOC contract (Code of conduct) agreeing that you will abide by all road rules or risk expulsion into ablivion if you fail to follow any road rules to the letter of the law.  ::)  Have fun.  ;)

Simon make sure you sign the NDSOC contract (Code of conduct) agreeing that you will abide by all road rules or risk expulsion into ablivion if you fail to follow any road rules to the letter of the law.  ::)  Have fun.  ;)

No issue with that Craig. I only drive at 10/10th on the track, as it should be!

The ruling is there to protect the club mate. As we found out a few years ago with good ol' JB.

I, as most, have too much to lose by driving like an idiot on the open roads!

I'm happy to starte with the NDSOC ,they normally get 10 to 15 cars depending on weather. So we cruse up there and can make it up as we go. There will be a Bakery stop in there somewhere I'm sure. Any other takers.?  Most people will do a late call, pending the weather.

• 2 weeks later...

So , the weather is looking fine for Sundays drive, can we get some sort of commitment as in 80% 90% going. It has been a long time!  Come on guys lets go for a cruise, you know you want to. I just don't want to go on my own.