Sign in to follow this  
d3c0y

Ugliest Z ever

Game on!

lol yeh ulgy who would want that :D,Scoota that was awhile ago. next time you seen it on the road it will be a hole lot differant. :)

lol yeh ulgy who would want that :D,Scoota that was awhile ago. next time you seen it on the road it will be a hole lot differant. :)

Looking forward to it. Guess you'll have the turbo + high stall L28 in too!

Yep big turbo, big stall, big intercooler, everything put in this 280zxt is to the max. :). Ive seen your 260z project that you are doing up, it is coming up nice! what colour are you thinking of  painting it?

Yep big turbo, big stall, big intercooler, everything put in this 280zxt is to the max. :). Ive seen your 260z project that you are doing up, it is coming up nice! what colour are you thinking of  painting it?

You mean the secret one that i haven't told the club about?

I agree, round taillights somehow don't belong.

There's also 240 with a 610 station wagon rear section welded on - extremely wrong...

I guess these were cheap cars once, and ripe candidates for abuse. Just like FJ holdens in the 80's, with all sorts of ill-advised mods done to them (square headlights anyone?...)

post-103-14402367469_thumb.jpg

wow that is weird but in a strange sort of way seems to have potential for good?