Sign in to follow this  
d3c0y

Ugliest Z ever

Lol that maroon one is the same set up! Keep posting them up people so we can have a lol...

Oh well, each to their own.

Even the seagulls liked the burgundy one so much that they would rather shite on the owner and miss the car. Either that or the guy was in some movie that starred Peter North.

I saw one with the same style body kit in Hawaii, looked OK from some angles, but thought that the headlamp shape change was done just for change's sake & rather spoilt it. But to each his own.

I think Primadonna Z has its place. On a racetrack amongst 'historic styled' racers It would look like its supposed to be built for le-mans races or something.

The burgundy one looks like it should be sitting on a jacked up 4x4 chassis with 33" muddies under it.

The Blue MX Performance one looks like a drag strip warrior, i actually somewhat like that one (except for the tail lights)

(its all steel btw, shows some serious effort in panel work)

But that white marshmallow thing???

W.T.F.

Seriously, i think the owner may have been on some pretty heavy medication at the time, the abortion looks like its trying to be an old Jag crossed with Monkey Magic's flying cloud. (the young guy's wont remember that show ;D)

the lines are all wrong, it doesnt flow well at all.

The scariest part is i have seen it come up a couple of times on hybrids and people actually say it looks good???? No! its a freaking automotive abomination!!!

Thats up there with the homer (the car homer simpson designed)

This thread needs some balance, so start with beauty and end with beast...

Beauty...

How to modify

Datsun240.jpg

s30_001.jpg?w=950

Jan11_007.jpg

Jan11_014.jpg

Beasts..

How not to modify

DSC00983.jpg

828GhostRider1.jpg

Never quite could like convertible Z's, just buy a bloody TVR mate.

3597944520_654eb7a9af.jpg

3597944262_39b8d86f1c.jpg

I've always hated the zit on the hood of this car, it would have been MUCH better if the BOV was kept under the hood. I actually considered putting it in my "ugly list", simply because of the zit, but the rest of the car is nice, so it didn't fit the criteria.

Datsun240.jpg

The yellow one looks like something out of the death race movies.

So many hours would have been spent on making that one, hours that could have been more wisely spent watching grass grow with a cold beveridge in hand.

Told you I'd seen some shockers. I reakon the yellow 1 is the creme de le crop of ugly Z's :)