Sign in to follow this  

Engineers in Brisbane southside

Anyone know of some z friendly engineers I could consult with in Brisbane prefer southside .

Cheers Doug

Mobile bloke that quite a few in the HRCC have used, to get their cars engineered and mod plated, is John Kean.

His fun toy is a all black FJ Holden with a late model engine fitted.

Try googling,?

He is pretty good, but expect him to be protective of his Qld Tpt authourity to issue certificates.

I know two othets that have now stopped, as car owners then continued to modify further, and there were some dramas between Qld Tpt, and courts, the engineers were not in trouble, but found dealing with it all was too complex.

If you cant find John Kean, have a look through, say, Westfield Car Clud Qld website, contact them via email/phone, as they have to have each car engineered.

Looking at rb25neo and brembos all round with coil overs race seats and a half cage

Cheers Doug

Robyn @ perfourmance motorsport in Slacks Creek has always been fair to me.  If he won't play the game shoot me a pm; I know of others  :o

Robyn @ perfourmance motorsport in Slacks Creek has always been fair to me.  If he won't play the game shoot me a pm; I know of others  :o

That would be convenient since I live in slacks creek will have a chat .

Cheers