Bodywork/Rust Repair/Panel Replacement in Adelaide

Hey Guys,

So I've been acquiring parts for my 260z for a while, but now I've moved to Brisbane for work and the car is stuck in Adelaide.

I need a good shop that is going to be able to replace a few panels on my car and prep the shell primer and new underbody coating so I can bolt the suspension back up and transport it up here.

I'd be looking for a shop that comes with a personal recommendation, has good experience in the area, good quality in welding & metal finishing. Most importantly is able to provide me adequate communication (photos, emails) because i'm not in the state.

Finally, with Warren at allzparts a bit crook at the moment, does anyone know where i can get a fuel filler surround replacement panel?

Cheers,

Kirby

I got some rust work done at Stuart Crash Repair on Port Road. They did a good job. Give Dennis a ring if you are keen. Can send you some pics of the work they did, if you need

I recommend my shop in Murray bridge :) Bridge paint and panel I have good experience with the s30

would be VERY happy to give a member here the business...it also means the move for my car isn't huge (its near Callington atm).

Do you have any examples of your work?

HI

Make sure who ever you use knows how to fix rust properly.

We have fixed so many crap rust repairs from crash shops it makes me

sick that these guys continue to just slap holes full off bog. and my

all time favourite is just weld a bigger plate over the rust them hit it in and

bog over. We have seen cars that have had 20mm + of bog from

reputable shops.

zzzzed does good work, So does AHP in Nairne

and we do as well  http://www.finchrestorations.com.au/

We are in Mount Barker

Regards

Paul

Thanks Ledge,

I am pretty watchful when it comes to the quality of the work done, but also I've seen some horror work come out of bodyshops. So that's why I wanted to ask around here for recommendations, its a little frustrating not being in Adelaide to monitor the work so that's why I am looking for a shop that would be good with correspondence.

Basically I would supply all the replacement panels, and just need some blasting, cut and welding, etch and prime and some new rubberised undercoating.

I'll try and get some pics of the current status of the car.