Sign in to follow this  
Baja Burley

L28E to L28ET?

Beat me to it :).

Mine was supposed to be a bit tounge in cheek, because you would be doing well to even do an RB20 conversion for $5k doing all the work yourself and that would be just putting a stocker in.

Yeah I figured, but I guess it highlights that there really is no "cheap" option to do this right. The cheapest way to do it, is wait for someone to sell their turbo set up and buy it off them I guess.

PS: I can't recall what Simon's L28ET made, for some reason I'm thinking 240rwkw but I can't be certain. There was a Zoom Magazine article on it some time back that I see pop up on eBay from time to time. He is a member here but hasn't said hi in a long time. Love that Z.

I just want to see people stop talking about building their cars and finish them. Surely driving them on the road is better than working on them in the garage for years on end.

We will have to do a drive day in a month or so before winter. Brush the dust off and go for a cruise.  :D

Peter I know you are an individual and would love to have a unique Zed up and going. I for one would like to see you keep one of your projects for the enjoyment of driving.  ;)

Go and do it, there is plenty of documentation on the web on how to do an L turbo or ...

Save yourself the effort of finding a turbo setup and just stick an RB20DET since they are bolt in anyway!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R32-RB20DET-Engine-Gearbox-package-Clutch-turbo-intercooler-VL-/290676928455?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43adb1efc7

look $1300! Have that in and running by Sunday.  :P

I don't do RB20DET's, I do RB25DET's...BRUH!!!!

Can't wait to get my l26 tripple weber twin T28 setup this Saturday