peter mc

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peter

I recently heard a saying and was never quite sure if there would be an occasion to use it appropriately...........

For those who do things for themselves, the legacy of their experience dies with them.............

For those that do greatness for others, their legacy passes into legend and lives on for all time......................

Those who were fortunate to have had your hands weave magic upon their machines will carry PMC into legend held in the utmost esteem.

Always here for you Buddy.

John

Pete, sad to see you can't live the dream, but at least you will never die wondering.

A man of your talents should find work befitting your skills and at a suitable pay rate.

Remember to keep your hand in with the projects you want to do, and don't forget to call yourself a consultant, you can charge 3 times as much then  ;D

For those who do things for themselves, the legacy of their experience dies with them.............

For those that do greatness for others, their legacy passes into legend and lives on for all time......................

Those who were fortunate to have had your hands weave magic upon their machines will carry PMC into legend held in the utmost esteem.

Always here for you Buddy.

Pretty wise words. Dunno what you plan on doing and where you plan on doing it but you'd have plenty more work opportunities closer to the city.

Shoot me a line if you need anything at all mate.

Whatever the future holds for you Pete, I wish you all the best with it. Hopefully there is someone out there who can use your unique talents and pay you handsomely for it! Given Nissan's/Nismo's (re)entry into the V8 Supercars maybe you should give Kelly Motorsport a call as they are expanding to a 4 car team in 2013. No doubt they will need additional staff with having to both run the Commodores this year and build the new cars for next year..........

I refuse to believe that!!

You wont be able to help delving into odd little nooks and crannys, and fiddling with the odd engine as well!!

Just for the fun of it!

Kelly motorsport could be interesting, but forget Albury, no nightlife up there!

Let me know if you end up getting the cute thing, at end of alley in Wren rd, is full of bits and pieces.

Hi Peter,

All the best for the future and thanks once again for your help. If you are ever in Qld let us know as you will be most welcome at my place. I have never spoken to a more helpfull and kind person than yourself. Owe you one mate.

THANKS boys that means a lot to me ,times have been hard off late ..and need to get a real job fast, but its hard as a single dad with a 8 year old girl in school  to travel for work ,but i my have to , i worked as a fitter in a mine for a year some time ago , i think i will try and get back into it ..

Peter Mc

Oh darn!

And all the best Peter.

You say....."Fitter.....once at a mine".....uhmmm........please email me (you have my email address already) or just pm when you get a chance.

Are you looking for new challenges, or do you already have a new opening?

Scott.