peter mc

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

you were telling me when you came around there wasnt enough money in it. Shame, cos you obviously have massive amounts of knowledge and skill in what you do! Im sure the TAFE in traralgon would be great for you to teach at :).

I'm sad i don't get to see it all in bits before it gets assembled  :(

That and the fact that I read all the zed forums and all the  L series engine building books and i still cant provide any worthwhile input after years of research :-X

I'm sad i don't get to see it all in bits before it gets assembled  :(

That and the fact that I read all the zed forums and all the  L series engine building books and i still cant provide any worthwhile input after years of research :-X

HEHEH don't feel bad iv been building motors for 25years and I'm still getting better all the time working with Les collins has helped so much , working with men like him has been the best learning  ,his work has helped mine like no other , i have been doing the best work i have ever done , and your motor has helped sharpen both our skills, the port work and air flow work on the p90 has been such a fight to find new levels , and Finnish for me . finding new levels of hp is hard 300hp is hard, 350hp NA well that's just a hard fight and has been so much fun , ... and don't think we don't read the books we do all the time

well 600 is a big cam but not the biggest you can buy by a long shot most of the cams i use for race zeds are in the high 500 to low 600 size , ,

but 350 hp is not your nornal zed and 240cfm is not easy to get out of a zed head so it needs a big cam to make it happen

cam has 310d  and 590 lift 105 center  its 600 on the cam sheat, but its 590 in the head 10th valve clearence

Im sure you will be able to drive it on  the street. Im not sure that with 50mm carbs and a lightweight flywheel with that cam it will be that great for cruising. But each to there own. If that's what the customer wants then that's what they get

Oh you are building his enigne? Has he decided if he is going turbo or not yet? I'll be definitely taking my car to Williow bank so we will have to try and talk him into it also.

Although last time i was talking to Casey he was talking about it being year(s) away?

• 3 weeks later...