Sign in to follow this  
620Z

Vic BBQ at Sulio's Factory Thurs 23/2/12

Nice I couldn't make it tonight. Happy. See you guys tomorrow.

If anyone wants bits from the shop let me know and I can bring them to the BBQ tonight :)

Ash

Moorabbin Auto Spares

If anyone wants bits from the shop let me know and I can bring them to the BBQ tonight :)

Ash

Moorabbin Auto Spares

Jack, cir-clip pliers, gloves etc... ;)

I will try and make it. I will have my boys with me. Is it really 8.30pm? That is pretty late. I won't be able to stay that long if we are having a late start. Earlier would be better. But I will go with the flow. I figure Sulio is tight with time these days.

Cheers

Okay I might come down a bit earlier too. I think Sulio originally mentioned that time but it was probably more of a guideline than anything else :).

I think Sulio is going home first so he might get there around 8pm. I will be there just after then. See you guys there. Cheers

It was nice to meet the guys on the other end of the wall posts, thanks for the interest in my noisy datsun ;-)

Here are some very rough photos I took on my mobile phone at the BBQ

https://plus.google.com/photos/107400787026175995661/albums/5712905456796426305

I should have taken them earlier when there was more light in the day but got caught up talking to people ;). It was really good to meet everyone, especially those who I haven't met in person before.

PS: @Ash - I hope I didn't make your ears bleed when I took off at the lights lol... I got some video of your Z also but it's not the best trying to film while driving :).

PS: @Ash - I hope I didn't make your ears bleed when I took off at the lights lol... I got some video of your Z also but it's not the best trying to film while driving :).

Video of Ash's 240z....

Hard to film and drive :P

Yer gav cannot believe the sound that comes out of you car :) was good to have a short cruise. We will defiantly have to have a proper cruise next time you are in town.

Ash