Sign in to follow this  
24 Dat

ZCCQ BBADON 29th March 2012

Dave, I'll be there in the hairdresser's car, or as I prefer to call it "the japanese Lotus Elan"

good to hear, see you tonight

Cheers

Dave

Hi All, thanks for everyone for turning out last night, we had 30 people and we had 20 Z's and ZX's turn up  and of course the Mazda cook cooker and Japanese lotus elan,

Thanks to curtis 240 who made the trip from Ballina and we even had a couple from the ZCCQ travel from Dalby.

I am sure all those who attended enjoyed the great food, cars and conversation of the night. i have attached a couple of photos, it is a pity i did not take a tripod as the photos without the flash, have great colour but to slow a shutter speed so they are a bit blury

post-3173-144023670261_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023670273_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023670283_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023670293_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Dave, Aubrey and the QZCC for a great night, and thanks to Shannons for supplying the venue and also sorting me out with insurance for the new toy, laid up cover for theshell and bits was exceptionally cheap and they also gave me a nice couple of extra discounts on the other toys as well.

When the racer is finished and i can get it passed the financial controller I will be looking for another Z to replace the green monster, as a road toy only this time.

Thanks Matt but Dave did most of the work . I just dragged along a few lights . Not enough judging by Dave's pics . Sure adds weight to my argument about needing some photo gear for the club to use . The flash makes all the difference to focus at night.

post-1434-144023670338_thumb.jpg

post-1434-144023670345_thumb.jpg

post-1434-144023670351_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Aubrey or anyone else, do you have any more photos of the night to post?