ZCCQ BBADON 29th March 2012

24 Dat

Please See update at the bottom of page 1

Hi all, the ZCCQ Inc. is having its first BBADON??? and no we have not developed a stutter :D, it is the clubs first

Bonnet, Boot and Door Opening Night and we would like the members from this forum to come along and join us on the night.

It will be held on Thursday the 29th of March 2012,  at the New Shannons Club Rooms and Offices 5/305 Montague Road West End. From 6.30pm

It will be a fantastic opportunity for you to show us your pride and joy or even your future pride and joy , get some great ideas and to speak to other Z enthusiasts about issues, problems or grand future plans you might have with your car!

Don't worry if your car is not a show stopper, we would like to see as many there as possible, you never know what you might learn or ideas you might get, of course there will be some recently completed show cars and others in fantastic condition there for the Z eye candy

The ZCCQ will be putting on a 8) FREE Sausage Sizzle and Soft Drinks  8) for ZCCQ members and members of this forum. I will need to know exact numbers so we have enough food and drinks for everyone, so please PM me if you will be coming along on the night.  Please don't just turn up and expect food and drinks if you haven't let me know you are coming. 

There will be a info flyer on the ZCCQ website in the next couple of days under the calendar section so please have a look there for more info and other contact details. Non ZCCQ members attending do so at there own risk.

I will continually add a list of names from the forum who will be attending on this initial post, just as Sexual Sushi did for the Xmas run.

I look forward  to seeing you there

Cheers

Dave Robertson

President ZCCQ Inc.

Attendees

24 Dat

bobs260

Jk_zeder

bullzed

Wayne G

curtis 240z

peterrx5

sexual_sushi

+ another 18 ZCCQ members so far

Possibles

PZG302

• 1 month later...

*****BBADON UPDATE*****

Hi all, i have been speaking with Shannons! On the night of BBADON there will be staff on hand to give quotes on your car, household etc. etc. insurance.  ZCCQ is 1 of the 12 clubs that use the Shannons club rooms, and Shannons occasionally have a special, extra competition for only those club members who use the rooms, who get a quote for  insurance at certain club meetings, the current competition is winning a hot lap with Jim Richards on July 30th at Lakeside.

Shannons has kindly extended this extra competition to members of this forum  8) attending the BBADON night who get a quote on  insurance for the Car, House etc. etc. as per their rules. You will also need to let me know your avatar by letting me know you will be attending.

:) Also we will be having a lucky door prize for any ZCCQ member or members from this forum attending on the night :). I will be issuing tickets to each member attending please see me on the night. There will be 3 draws to win 2 spectator entry tickets to the Qld. Auto Spectacular on the 15th of April at Willowbank. 8) again donated by Shannons 

Cheers

Dave Robertson

Prez

ZCCQ

28700_91fb1b4e52716cb53d4f06ffb83e2dec9c920f43.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys and Gals don't forget BBADON is on this Thursday night the 29th! Can anyone who are listed as possibles or anyone else who would like to come along please post by Thursday morning as i want to be sure is have enough food and drinks, for all those attending

Cheers

Dave

Prez

ZCCQ

Hi Shaun, great to hear you will be making it,

Haha according to google maps the new Shannons club in West End is the Australian & New Zealand College of Anesthetists. I won't lose my liver will I?

Just leave your organ donors card at home and you should be safe  :)

The easiest way i have found to get to Shannons is  just come down Vulture Street then left onto Montague Road for 30 meters then turn right into 305 and just drive down thru the the complex, and just watch out for the guys with the knives in the blood stained white coats  :)

Cheers

Dave