Official QLD Christmas Drinks

sexual_sushi

Yay my 1000th post, and it's actually for something useful :D

Just thought I would post the official stuff here for the QLD Christmas party. Please post any relevant quesitons here. If you would like to have any off topic discussions and chat to any other members that might be coming please post here: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,10068.msg101251.html#msg101251

Sunday 11th December 8:00am

Starting at Fitzy's Carpark in Loganholme, heading to Mt Tamborine, then on to see the Datsun that holds the land speed record for its class (139.919mph or near enough in F/GT class I am told) and back to Peter T's for a BBQ and drinks around lunch time. If you can't make the drive but want to join us for the BBQ then feel free, just let us know.

Peter has kindly offered up his place for lunch and will be supplying meats, salads, tea & coffee. Anything else is BYO and so that Peter is not out of pocket on this we are asking $10 to cover costs (anything left over will be donated to the site).

Here is a rough map of the drive without the exact addresses. I'll send you a link to the map once you have transferred the money. Sorry for the 'officialness' but it will allow us to know fairly accurate numbers and allow Peter to cater for the day.

<a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Fitzy%E2%80%99s+Tavern+Loganholme&daddr=Tamborine-Oxenford+Road,+Oxenford,+Queensland+to:Mount+Tamborine,+Queensland+to:Canungra,+Queensland+to:Beaudesert,+Queensland+to:Cedar+Vale,+Queensland+to:Loganholme,+Queensland&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=-27.764975,153.356781&spn=0.508552,0.891953&sll=-27.744923,153.29155&sspn=0.508646,0.891953&geocode=FT7lWf4dX0AhCSEYLLGfHF1xJA%3BFX1vVv4dXjsjCSld7PJK9xaRazE6WlWJCQ4KwA%3BFdIsVf4dD5whCSl7O6WXgSKRazHgpt7zWqMCBQ%3BFWd9VP4dWBshCSkN6jF8FyGRazFAod7zWqMCBQ%3BFZ7xVP4dV4YeCSkzZc3ttCiRazHAf97zWqMCBQ%3BFV16Vv4dAQYfCSkdAD3qCTCRazEAhN7zWqMCBQ%3BFSTlWf4dDkYhCSknG45_5kGRazHgjt7zWqMCBQ&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=m&z=11">Xmas Drive Map</a>

Please PM me to let me know that you are coming and for bank details for money transfer. Upon receipt I will forward on the exact address for the drive.

Some of The Z Car Club of Queenland (http://zcarclubq.org.au/) will be joining us on the day. Feel free to come and chat about the great motorsports and runs that the club are involved in.

Everyone is welcome to attend, even if you don't have a Z to drive.

Big thanks to Peter-T and Be-Zed for organising this event and 24 Dat for enabling Z Car Club members to come.

Confirmed & Paid:

Peter T + Family

Be-Zed

sexual_sushi

Z

Stevo_gj

galderdi

JC260 (Lunch only)

Bullzed

Bullzed's Dad

Garvice (riding shotgun)

Patch

Lynton

Matty260z

Jk_zeder + 1

Wayne G

Confirmed Pending Payment:

Stevofoxono

Taylor

Maybe:

Zedback (maybe just for the drive)

Navanskyine

Can't make it for this one, clashes with the Prod Sports Association Christmas Party and depending on the results for the final round I may get a bit of plastic for finishing third in the series, only running 3.5 out of 5 rounds.

Look's as if Peter has the BBQ well under control .

It may not have escaped everyone attention but it is hot at the moment . So you will need to check the cooling system on your car and make sure your brakes are in good order. There will be some up and down hills on this cruise . Yes Z's do sound good through a rain forest.

Only a few days to go. Make sure you register with Shaun by Friday or Saturday at the latest. I have plenty of steak and there will more than enough for everyone. Just need numbers for buns, salad etc.  Did a check on the Z last Friday and noticed the manifold gasket had a leak at no 6 exhaust so managed to change it and only have the exhaust to bolt back up when I get home from CQ on Thursday. Old cars, don't you just love them. 8)

Hi peter t

I have booked and paid thru ZCCQ, i can't guarantee that i will be there 100% for the run, as i have a party the night before , but definitely at the BBQ and i am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing there Zeds. 

How are you for cover as it looks like it might be showers on Sunday ?  I could bring the ZCCQ 3x6m  pop up gazebo if needed (yes it does fit in a s30  ;) ) , please PM me

Thanks heaps from the ZCCQ side of things for having us over to your place for the BBQ, it is much appreciated and i hope that loads more casual meets and runs will happen  in 2012 and beyond

Also big thanks to Shaun and Aubrey for sorting this day out, the run looks like a great drive and  the link to the map works perfectly

Cheers

Dave

We are working on a contingency plan if it happens to be raining on Sunday. I'm sure if it is only light we will continue on for the drive (optional for some of the more precious of us) but if it is heavy perhaps we will just meet for the BBQ, perhaps a little earlier? I'll pm everyone with my phone number so I can send out a MSG with details on the day if things change.

I'll let Peter respond about the undercover space at his place :)