Nissan Motorsport 6-2 header group buy EOI

luvemfast

Hi Guys,

As title states.

I'm investigating bringing some Nissan Motorsport (NISMO) 6-2 headers.

It isn't easy to deal with these guys, so thought we'd have a better shot with a larger order.

Cost at this point is US$280 + shipping (which I'm working on  ;)). Supply is estimated as 4-6 weeks from order, then allow a considerable wait for shipping.

I will collect from my importer and they can either be picked up from me, or I can send interstate.

Picture shows what we are after, part# 99996-E1142.

6 into 2 race header for L-Series 6-cylinder, 1.75" primary diameter, chrome plated;

So far, I have had some pm's from interested parties. (will update when required)

1. Myself

2. Alan -260coupe

3. Steve -stevo_gj

4. Simon - Maygz

5. bryan3976

6. bullzed

7. zrevival

8. Stivva

9. Gavin - Biscuitballs

10. Lukas

11. DatZed

12. OZ001

13. Gordo - GL240GTR

14. stevofoxono

15. Saxon

16. Kobes

17. Navanskyine

18. Brabham

post-396-144023650809_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better off in ceramic coated inside and out, better efficiency, chrome looks very pretty for all the bonnet lifting show off types. Ask them what they think re ceramic coating!

Do they supply the 2 into 1 collector, and what size and length, and different lengths..?

Our cars al RHD, these look to have bends in them to allow for steering box LHD 280zx model.

If you guys get orders over the $1000k mark get them to send it as 2 separate deliveries or they will hit you with GST on this end.

oh and customs will hold it up and send to a freight broker, who will charge additional crazy fees.

You would all be better off, putting in one bulk order, but stipulate that, one set posted to person A, one set posted to person B, one set to C and so on.

If you had all posted in a couple big boxes at same time to one person, then Aus customs will nail you..

Wasnt there  topic on here a month back, re this rip off??

I got belted when i combined three things in one parcel, bang, had to go to Brisbane Customs, pay heaps, and make all kinds of declarations. Galderdi may be able to shed light on this, i think he works for THAT MAN!

I'm in, gimme details

Waiting to hear back from them.

As I said, they are difficult to deal with at best......

I'm in, when will the order be placed? I'm still in the middle of my finals so haven't had much work lately. If it's in around 2 - 3 weeks away then I'm in!

Can't see it happening lightening quick, so you should be fine  ;)

Better off in ceramic coated inside and out, better efficiency, chrome looks very pretty for all the bonnet lifting show off types. Ask them what they think re ceramic coating!

Do they supply the 2 into 1 collector, and what size and length, and different lengths..?

Our cars al RHD, these look to have bends in them to allow for steering box LHD 280zx model.

Very true, might look at getting them done over there while I'm at it.

No collector, up to the exhaust fitters to come up with that one.

As far as shipping is concerned, as Benny said......... I'm on it  8)

32 inch long primaries that are 1,3/4 inch in diameter and 2, 1/2 inch diamter secondry collectors,  BIG!!!!

Yup  ;D

First post updated with interested peeps.

If I manage to get it going, I'll need full payment for purchase price UPFRONT.

No excuses or pulling out once the order is made.

Don't worry, I'll give enough notice and keep everyone informed.

Simon

im interested.

would these be ridiculously overkill for a near stock engine? the price isnt much different to the basic extractors going on ebay.

Overkill for stock? YES  ;D

You'd never outgrow them and more than likely comparable to the Generic design available on eBay.

But it would look heaps better too!  ;)

Price is yet to add shipping and ceramic coating.

32 inch long primaries that are 1,3/4 inch in diameter and 2, 1/2 inch diamter secondry collectors,  BIG!!!!

It will be intersting to run these up on the engine dyno and see the performace difference over the standard HM's and the SW's.

Think this will be my first task if the deal comes off and they are landed