L28T build

peter mc

well its all back together

mods iv done wile the engine was apart ,iv done the water mods to the top of the p90 and put a -6 water bleed on the rear of the head .

i also re honed the block with a torque plate and set the clearance to 4.5th, i also re decked the block and head to get a better  Finnish , and had the crank polished to ,,, I'm happy now  ;D just have the water and oil lines to do now

post-2089-144023673109_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023673117_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023673125_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023673133_thumb.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well  Simon its because the engines now have stepped up a notch or two  in spec and Finnish ,thanks to Les ... iv picked up so much in a short time ,all we do is think up new ways to make L series go faster.

SO  to answer your question Simon it can be done very easy as your head gasket can be re used ... and it would be a good thing to do

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well this thing is just about done now we had to re do all the ECU side of things as its running a CDI ignition so we upgraded the lume and distributor and coil pack ,, MAN this thing looks cool . i fitted the coil pack to the rocker cover and soft mounted it as per Autronic instruction 

post-2089-144023686196_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023686205_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023686212_thumb.jpg