MSCA Phillip Island 21st August.

Gordo

Sorry Gordon, I can't make it. I snapped the diff chain at Sandown and I'm waiting on an RT diff mount I've ordered to fix the problem. Hope you have a good day/run.

Even worst, I won't be able to catch up with Peter......

Hi Guys, on my first run the boys noticed a bit of oil smoke from under the car.  So lifting the bonnet there was a fair bit of oil around the motor. Peter Mack the man in person was there. We lifted the rocker cover and some of the cam lobes where dry and red hot. No oil getting to the spray bar, must be blocked. That was the end of my day, or so I thought. Dimiti offered me a drive of the 150kw beast, what could I say, hell yer. So I did about 6 or 7 laps and had a ball. Thanks Dimiti. Good power alittle soft on the suspention, and the brakes held up good, great club car with heaps of potential. At the end of the day the boys offered to push the zed onto the trailer. Nar just drive it on I said, and to my suprise the oil came back up and was running fine, there must be a bit of crap in the spray bar or oil gallerys. But the cam is marked on the lobes so will need a new one . "Sigh"

Hi Gareth. I found driving Dimitris car had or what fells like a flat power curb, from 3000 to 6500rpm, but slightly more from 5500 to 6500rpm. Where my car just builds power from 3000 to 7000rpm. So there is no differance in efi to carbs with the butterflys fully open.  But having said that, there are big differances in the two cars, mine is built for the track and Dimitris is a nice road car that goes racing. Cheers.