Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2011 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 3/12/2011!

Just had confirmation Wes & Maggie will be attending. Hopefully we will get them along to Tassie again as well.

Hi Guys,with less than 4 weeks to go, its time to bring your zed along to the bbq and put some names to faces. Its a great opportunity to meet all the guys and show your car off to fellow club members. There will be trophies for some of the best presented cars. The scaletric track is set up in the shed, so if you have a car please bring it along. If you are bringing the family along the are lots of things to do for the kids. Sharon seems to be adding to the farm with sheep,alpackers, goats and one rabbit. Cubby house , trampoline, billy cart and swings and slide. So make the effort to come this year, and if you know some one with a zed by all means ask them along. Look forward to seeing you all. Regards Gordon.

Also if anyone needs bits for there car from the shop I can bring to the BBQ for pickup.

Just PM me and I can give you pricing and you can pay on the day or pay by card before if you like.

Thanks

Ash

Hi can someone pm me the address thanks, Cathie and I would love to attend is there room for a small camper as we are 5-6 hrs away?? might even come on the bikes the Z is not yet ready, I had hoped I would have it done but alas no

Linton

thanks Lurch we will hopefully see you there we might try to get to geelong friday night and stay somewhere  cut the trip in half

Hey gents

I will try to get there too, but unfortunately my car will not be ready, so I will have to bring the Commode.

Can I ask where it is, and when it kicks off?

Cheers

Jamo

Hi Guys, Not long to go now. If you know of any one with a zed  please offer them an open invitation to come along to the BBQ. The more the better.  Hey Lurch do you think it is time to put this event in the up and coming events page, thanks mate. Cheers Gordon.

Attending:

GL240GTR - Gordon (2 zeds)

620Z - Craig

Lurch - Locky

Madz - Jane

Spamaster - Bruce

Benny (& Fizzy + squirt)

Luvemfast - Simon

zr240 - Ash

Matt Drago

Sco_aus - Scott (& Jac)

KatoKid - David