2011 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 3/12/2011!

C.A.R.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff guys, keep those zeds rolling in. With the weather the way it is things are very green at the moment. Got my ass on the lawn mower while I type this email. LOL. Hope the weather is good. But have lots of under cover space so will be on rain hail or shine. Might have to hang out in the scalextic shed. See you guys soon Gordon.

Not looking good for me.. I have been told the kids school fair is on that day and we are on duty all day. That sucks.. Sorry boys. I will be there in spirit.

Marty O.

Maygz no come  :'(

Finish work 3 pm Saturday.  3.75 hour drive.  Start work 7am Sunday.  Leave by 4am to get to work.  3 hours fun + 6 hours sleep.  512 km = 52l of fuel (more if I go through hills) = $73 = hilux calipers.

Have a great day.  I reckon one Simon is enough anyway, so you may as well have the young pretty one!

FFS - Change the roster you Gumboot!!!!

"Hi, do you want to swap your rare as hen's teeth weekend off for my 2 crappy day shifts, so I can go and drink pi$$ with some car geeks?"

"Sure MaygZ.  That sounds like the one off chance of a life time I've been praying for.  I was only going to waste the weekend getting to know my family anyway."

::)

Hi Guys,

I noticed my name on the list here, and am unable to make it this year as i will be in WA for a Wedding..

Hope you all have a great time.

Johnboy

Johnboy it's your car on the list, just get some one else to bring it in to defend your trophie from last year.

Guys

What time is kick off .........if the bride is not working (hence I am not baby sitting) I will try come up for a few hours late morning.

I'll give Kermit a dust off so you'll have one more S30.

cheers

Alan

11am onwards Alan - see you there.

Go Loui. I spoke to Sulio last week and he is talking about coming along on his own as well.

I will try and get out and buy another big tool kit for the raffle.

I will also try and buy some extra stuff like drinks and lollies for the kids.

The weather is looking OK. Should be a great day as usual.

Cheers