2011 Vic Cruise - 17th of September

benny

Hi Everybody,

Been talking with a few of the guys and it seems everyone wants to take out there car for a spin.

Details:

Meeting point: Krispy Kreame, Fountain Gate shopping centre, NarreWarren:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=-38.018041,145.303202&hl=en&ll=-38.018176,145.309296&spn=0.017818,0.038495&sll=-38.027115,145.30304&sspn=0.035162,0.06403&num=1&vpsrc=6&t=m&z=15

1pm departure - SHARP!

Around 4pm arrive at Dave's (KatoKid's) property at 'The Basin' for a few quiet frosies (BYO).

Post back if you are interested in attending!

NOTE! If you have a zed in the shed and have another car bring it along... the more the merrier!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendees:

Ben (BENNY)

Dimitri (ZEDMAN240)

Mike (NZder)

Bruce (SPAMAN)

Alex (AGNO)

Hamish (SAXON)

Mark (SCOOTA G)

Locky (LURCH) & Jane (MADZ)

James (ackent1)

Peter Mac (peter mc26)

Evan (ZEDEVAN)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, 

I should be up the farm at that time - obviously Zedless - but would love to catch up with the 'gang'.  If you are thinking of coming up that way, give me some heads up and we can BBQ at the farm.

MaygZ

Simon, whack a temp motor in there for now..I've done that before.

I don't have one at the moment Dimitri. Otherwise I would.

Was thinking of putting the original engine back together, as I've got all the bits, while the race one gets built up.

Just can't see it being done before this cruise.

I cant do sundays fellas... that saturday is the baby shower hence why im trying to put something together!! Just leave Les there Ash :) :)

Sounds good simon maybe we can plan a route to head up to your place!!

• 3 weeks later...

So plan is to finish at my place as part of the catch up with Mike NZeder as per this thread http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,9805.0.html

Im working with Benny to suggest a good route from lunch time and ending at my place.

Hi all,

We'll be leaving at 1pm SHARP from Krispy Kreame in Narre-Warren & finishing at around 4pm at Daves property.

I advise people to have lunch before our 1pm departure - there are pleanty of places to eat near our meeting point ;)