Sign in to follow this  
benny

2011 Vic Cruise - 17th of September

Hi Everybody,

Been talking with a few of the guys and it seems everyone wants to take out there car for a spin.

Details:

Meeting point: Krispy Kreame, Fountain Gate shopping centre, NarreWarren:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=-38.018041,145.303202&hl=en&ll=-38.018176,145.309296&spn=0.017818,0.038495&sll=-38.027115,145.30304&sspn=0.035162,0.06403&num=1&vpsrc=6&t=m&z=15

1pm departure - SHARP!

Around 4pm arrive at Dave's (KatoKid's) property at 'The Basin' for a few quiet frosies (BYO).

Post back if you are interested in attending!

NOTE! If you have a zed in the shed and have another car bring it along... the more the merrier!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendees:

Ben (BENNY)

Dimitri (ZEDMAN240)

Mike (NZder)

Bruce (SPAMAN)

Alex (AGNO)

Hamish (SAXON)

Mark (SCOOTA G)

Locky (LURCH) & Jane (MADZ)

James (ackent1)

Peter Mac (peter mc26)

Evan (ZEDEVAN)

Yes, 

I should be up the farm at that time - obviously Zedless - but would love to catch up with the 'gang'.  If you are thinking of coming up that way, give me some heads up and we can BBQ at the farm.

MaygZ

If the move works out well I should be able to attend..

Simon, whack a temp motor in there for now..I've done that before.

Simon, whack a temp motor in there for now..I've done that before.

I don't have one at the moment Dimitri. Otherwise I would.

Was thinking of putting the original engine back together, as I've got all the bits, while the race one gets built up.

Just can't see it being done before this cruise.

Sunday work for me better as I have a little commitment on that Saturday. But I really am not to worried i can work around it  if you cant move it. 

I cant do sundays fellas... that saturday is the baby shower hence why im trying to put something together!! Just leave Les there Ash :) :)

Sounds good simon maybe we can plan a route to head up to your place!!

Sorry guys but i wont be able to go due to work and a general lack of time :) I am hoping to go to winton the next weekend to run my brothers racecar.

Have fun guys, your welcome to cruise by the shop thought :)

Ash

any other takers?? i have started putting a route together and will PM those going with it to get feedback!! Simon are you still offering your place for lunch??

Guess I'll be there in a spirit, have a great SAFE drive and a snag and beer for me, better than hot dogs and a Bud!

Rev. (Dad)

Hi all,

We'll be leaving at 1pm SHARP from Krispy Kreame in Narre-Warren & finishing at around 4pm at Daves property.

I advise people to have lunch before our 1pm departure - there are pleanty of places to eat near our meeting point ;)

So any space in a zed for a kiwi ;) i do have a car I use but would much rather be in a zed as a passenger. I am staying in south bank in town but I can drive to someones place for a lift ;)