Saxon's 260z

So for anyone else, would be feeeding pics........ but for you drip feeding?  :P

:o I can't figure out what this means... maybe I'm a bit slow.

I am getting it back tonight (fingers crossed) so will have more photos soon. Also I need to slap on the new exhaust and brakes tomorrow night. I'm struggling to contain my excitement :D

Whats he charging you for the respray mate?

The prices are on the DT panels website, mine cost more cause I had bodywork, door jams, windows removed, bits electroplated, and also we had to go down to bare metal to get rid of the crap job previous owner did, and Vu was nice enough not to charge for that.

Your car looks amazing mate. I almost broke my neck looking at it coming home on the train!

Thanks mate :)

There are some blemishes here and there which are to be fixed up in a few weeks time. They just did what they had to to get me to the events this week and next, and will detail it after that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty it's been a busy past couple of weeks. I got the car back from DT Panels 2 days before the Classic Japan car show, my first car show outing, I had a blast chatting to people, and the zed got a lot of good coverage out of it. Also was good to go to the Christmas BBQ.

I've had feedback that the front and rear window chrome need to be black too, custom number plates, lowered a bit. I already had planned to fix up all those points, and there's a lot more to go in the engine bay, will be good when I get the stroker in.

Here are some pics that I've found up on the internet.

Cheers :)

Hamish

post-3335-144023699425_thumb.jpg

post-3335-144023699434_thumb.jpg

post-3335-144023699443_thumb.jpg

post-3335-144023699462_thumb.jpg