Sign in to follow this  
Stivva

Group purchase of strut braces?

I just had my strut brace delivered from the states and I am fairly happy with the product (read; very happy).

I have spoken to the guy who makes them and asked if we could do a bulk order (I am going to order another for the rear)

but he can do either or both (front and rear).

Would anyone be interested in joining a group purchase (save on postage and heaps cheaper than local buys of cusco braces)

I have included a picture of mine so you can take a look at the product.

268476_10150230844560878_568050877_7480209_13210_n.jpg

Got the prices on these bulk purchases.

The bars like I have are US$160 for a pair (front and rear) or US$85 each

The flat style bars (like cusco) are US$200 a pair (front and rear) or US$105 each.

Postage is US$180 for 12 strut braces (US$15 per bar)

Anyone interested?

I could be interested, although I can't see your picture (work internet filter on 'Social Media'  ::)  )...  Can you attach a photo rather than link it, please??

I can't see your picture (work internet filter on 'Social Media'  ::)  )...  Can you attach a photo rather than link it??

I suffer from the same issue  >:(

Got the prices on these bulk purchases.

The bars like I have are US$160 for a pair (front and rear) or US$85 each

The flat style bars (like cusco) are US$200 a pair (front and rear) or US$105 each.

Postage is US$180 for 12 strut braces (US$15 per bar)

Anyone interested?

Hey Stivva

Put me down for a pair of the flat style ..........mine are looking a bit tatty and sone fresh bling is required  ;D

Let me know if you need some $$ for a deposit.............PM me

Alan

Yep put me down for a (Front&Rear) either the (bar type) or (flat type), whichever goes ahead first. Have the money waiting ;)

Tai

i would be interested in the round ones front and rear. do you reckon it would clear an rb25?

is there a link to their website so I can see what the flat "cusco-style" ones look like ?

I will get a couple of photos from the supplier and upload them. He doesn't have a website, I originally found him on ebay US, but he does not have anything for sale on there at the moment.

Candy33;  was that a pair or a front one (or just rear)?

::) Hey steve,  count me in for a pr to please. Will wait to see how the flat units look tho.

Regards. Alan.  :D

Put me down for a pair, not sure on flat or round will try see what the flat one's look like.

Stivva

dont count me in just yet....Id be after flat for the front & round-bar for the rear..but i'll also wait for the pics of the flat  ;D

Pictures are here, you do not need to have the z logo on the brace if you do not wish.

post-1675-144023634207_thumb.jpg

post-1675-144023634213_thumb.jpg

Stivva put me down for round ones front and rear pm me your account details when you need deposit and I will transfer cash for you cheers

I think I might give it until Wednesday to finalize the numbers and then take te deposits. I am listed in te north west suburbs of Sydney for pickup when the units arrive or I can post individually at your cost. Or post to a central member in each state for pickup?????? To save cost?