Sign in to follow this  
wildy55

Ask your Rota questions now!

You can get work equip 03 and 01s in 15x10 +10 and +7 offset

Has anybody found that there is a need to run the little hub centric rings on the front wheels?

Hi, im almost ready for the cosmetic side of my z. I like the RB-R or RBS, but dont want to go falired route (unless its a seamless/neat flare). Whats the widest i can go without cutting the fenders atm? I have AZC Coilovers allround and I want to stick with 17's so was thinking the 17x7.5 with an offset or 17x8.5 with minor offset.

Is there any chance the 8.5 wides will fit all round, or at least on the rear? happy to go F7.5 / R8.5 x 17

Thanks guys

Hey guys,

Just wondering where the best place is to pick up some rb-r 16 inch wheels?

Cheers guys

Your best bet would be Ebay mate. Rota australia has very limited wheen types. I think only RB R here in 17" x 9/9.5

I got some RBs from the states for $1050 (17x7.5) and they were at my door in 5 days!!

Bloody oath Luvemfast... I couldnt belive how quick, literaly paid on Ebay 22/6 recieved arvo of 27/6

They were 700ish for rims + 365 postage. Not too bad....

Saying that theres a set of hyper black RBR 17x8.5 +10 in WA NEW to your door for under 1000... I just didnt want to cut guards to go wider or have scrubbing so stayed safe. On the lookout now for a good set of tyres, Ozzy tires has Pirellis 245/17/45 for 900 delivered to the door....... Or maybe semi's?

G'day

Do you guy's bring the below wheels in to Australia? They were in your magazine advert but not on your website?

Cheers

Hodgo

post-1057-144023681833_thumb.jpg

That design is called Rota Shakotan. Like a lot of Rota designs are "inspried" by a wheel called Hayashi Street.

Hey guys I was just wondering with the Rota RBX 17x9 - 13 and 17x9.5 -19 wheel combination which flares are you guys running and do they cover the wheels. I have been looking at the Top Stage flares but will email them to find out if they will be wide enough unless somebody else is running them with this combo.

Hey guys I was just wondering with the Rota RBX 17x9 - 13 and 17x9.5 -19 wheel combination which flares are you guys running and do they cover the wheels. I have been looking at the Top Stage flares but will email them to find out if they will be wide enough unless somebody else is running them with this combo.

Literally every 2nd zed runs ZG flares and that wheel combination so yes they will fit.

Thanks guys. The only reason I asked is because I have seen some places selling flares that are 6cm wide all round and others selling ones that are staggered which I think are 7cm front and 10cm rears. Good to know top stage ones will work as I can order the rear spoiler at the sand time.

Lawrence, it will depend on your tyres, a 205/50x16, MAY on a 0 offsett, JUST be OK, but on a 15" with 0 offsett, it will be better.

Performance Superlight 8 spoke design is avail in a  neg 4 offset, and you then get the backside machined by 4 to give you 0

They dont come in 0 offset only +4. With a 225/50 on mine i had to get them rolled but it's $150 and not a big deal.

Cheers Jason!

have just come across a cheap set of 0 offset rotas but have seen most on zs run +4:)

been doing some research of the 15x9s still considering yours... fine with the rolling just not sure of susp. clearance with stock setup.

thanks again

Hey All

15x8 RKRs have just popped up on Ebay. First time i've seen them in Aus....... has anyone got these on a 260z with a 0 offset? ive got the hilux front and stock rear drums..... clearance issues?

Cheers!

Cheers Jason!

have just come across a cheap set of 0 offset rotas but have seen most on zs run +4:)

been doing some research of the 15x9s still considering yours... fine with the rolling just not sure of susp. clearance with stock setup.

thanks again

I have 15x8 zero offset Rota shakatans on my 2 seater with no clearance issues what so ever.

cheers!

i'm just wondering if the different casting/models have different clearances.....u'd assume they would try and keep them uniformed i guess