Sign in to follow this  
Lgee

Victorian Rota Wheels Distributor

nope the top is an RB-X this is the allusive RB-W it is more like the watts and has a stepped dish!!

ok yes it will be available, but they are reworking it at the moment to clear bigger calipers, i will keep you's informed. anyone know how to turn on email alerts, to let me know when someone has posted. Dimitri perhaps????

Does any one know whats offset in a 16 x 8 wont increse the wheel track by more then 25mm for a 73 240z ? +4 or +10 im told ? and what wheels rota do in that offset. Or can anyone tell me the math formula to work this out for myself ?

Any help would be great guys.

Does any one know whats offset in a 16 x 8 wont increse the wheel track by more then 25mm for a 73 240z ? +4 or +10 im told ? and what wheels rota do in that offset. Or can anyone tell me the math formula to work this out for myself ?

Any help would be great guys.

Formula talk to RB30X 16x8 grid +10 classic like on tims car (RB30X) looks really good.

Well in my case I already had 16 x 7 rims, so by going to 16 x 8 my track width increased by two inches (25mm x 2 = 50mm. Take away the + 10 x 2 rims. 50mm - 20mm = total track width has increased by 30mm. I don't know what the offset was of my old rims. They are for sale too if anyone is interested.

Well in my case I already had 16 x 7 rims, so by going to 16 x 8 my track width increased by two inches (25mm x 2 = 50mm. Take away the + 10 x 2 rims. 50mm - 20mm = total track width has increased by 30mm. I don't know what the offset was of my old rims. They are for sale too if anyone is interested.

Have you got any pic's of the wheels for sale ? wouldnt the offset be stamped on the back ? ? If they come in under what i need then i may grab em and have them as a legal set.

They would definitely be legal.

Click on my build thread in my signature below, there will be lots of pics there in the last few pages.

Have you got any pic's of the wheels for sale ? wouldnt the offset be stamped on the back ? ? If they come in under what i need then i may grab em and have them as a legal set.

16 x 7 with 0 offset.

cheers

Hi Lgee,

I am trying to get a set of pink or black aleicas in 15x9-15. Can you get these for me? Thats the maximum size they come in i have been told. Failing that I would like the polished finish Shakotans in the same size.

Thanks in advance

Stivva

I was just looking at the Aleica's and shakotans that are in stock 15x9 in either of those min is -10

No worries mate, can you PM me the details of those or can you get spacers or the -15s???? PM me? I would have to get postage to NSW.

Hi mate.

Can you get Rota GTR in 17x9" 4x114.3 in silver with a polished lip?

I see they have them on the 'other' rota aus website, but only in white.

how much for a set of 4?

gtr_white_45f-425x425.jpg

Hey mate. There's a bloke up here that is chasing a set of rota torques in bronze or gold for his S15.

18" x 8.5 for front and 9.5 on the back.

Chasing a price for rims only as well as a package with rubber.

Cheers