Victorian Rota Wheels Distributor

Lgee

ok yes it will be available, but they are reworking it at the moment to clear bigger calipers, i will keep you's informed. anyone know how to turn on email alerts, to let me know when someone has posted. Dimitri perhaps????

Does any one know whats offset in a 16 x 8 wont increse the wheel track by more then 25mm for a 73 240z ? +4 or +10 im told ? and what wheels rota do in that offset. Or can anyone tell me the math formula to work this out for myself ?

Any help would be great guys.

Does any one know whats offset in a 16 x 8 wont increse the wheel track by more then 25mm for a 73 240z ? +4 or +10 im told ? and what wheels rota do in that offset. Or can anyone tell me the math formula to work this out for myself ?

Any help would be great guys.

Formula talk to RB30X 16x8 grid +10 classic like on tims car (RB30X) looks really good.

Well in my case I already had 16 x 7 rims, so by going to 16 x 8 my track width increased by two inches (25mm x 2 = 50mm. Take away the + 10 x 2 rims. 50mm - 20mm = total track width has increased by 30mm. I don't know what the offset was of my old rims. They are for sale too if anyone is interested.

Well in my case I already had 16 x 7 rims, so by going to 16 x 8 my track width increased by two inches (25mm x 2 = 50mm. Take away the + 10 x 2 rims. 50mm - 20mm = total track width has increased by 30mm. I don't know what the offset was of my old rims. They are for sale too if anyone is interested.

Have you got any pic's of the wheels for sale ? wouldnt the offset be stamped on the back ? ? If they come in under what i need then i may grab em and have them as a legal set.

Have you got any pic's of the wheels for sale ? wouldnt the offset be stamped on the back ? ? If they come in under what i need then i may grab em and have them as a legal set.

16 x 7 with 0 offset.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lgee,

I am trying to get a set of pink or black aleicas in 15x9-15. Can you get these for me? Thats the maximum size they come in i have been told. Failing that I would like the polished finish Shakotans in the same size.

Thanks in advance

Stivva

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate. There's a bloke up here that is chasing a set of rota torques in bronze or gold for his S15.

18" x 8.5 for front and 9.5 on the back.

Chasing a price for rims only as well as a package with rubber.

Cheers