Sign in to follow this  
Lgee

Victorian Rota Wheels Distributor

Hi guys, some of you know me some of you dont, I have a company called WheelTech here in Dandenong in Victoria, we do alloy wheel repairs and refinishing, we also are the Vic Distributor for Rota Wheels, so if you guys need anything let us know.

link to said drifts?? i didn't know rota made a wheel called drifts??

do you mean driftteks??

Do you import them or get them from Ben?

Thanks

Ash

No i dont get them from Ben, as far as i know Ben doesn't sell rota's anymore, I am the Vic dealer so i buy them from the Australian importer/distributor, the link that tim has given is for a parallel importer from Qld, who gets his wheels from the UK, no factory support, we have full factory support AND warranty. Thanks Tim for your order you shall have it soon. Anyone else i can help call or pm me.

Cheers Laurence

Well I did ask rota Australia that question and they said they were 73mm and had a spigot ring to bring that diameter down. I asked that question due to the dramas they were having in the US on hybridz.

Perhaps Laurence could confirm that for the rims he's selling.

Well I did ask rota Australia that question and they said they were 73mm and had a spigot ring to bring that diameter down. I asked that question due to the dramas they were having in the US on hybridz.

Perhaps Laurence could confirm that for the rims he's selling.

That is correct

hi legee.. would you have any 17x9 rota rbx in stock?? I have ordered some from rota australia but there is a 3 month wait..If you have them in stock ill cancel my order with rota australia

I already have a pair of 9.5 for the rear and need some 9's for the front. Yes i am running flares

yes they are in stock, $550 for a pair what color would you like. 17x9 -13, call me

thank you RB30X and zzzzed, for your orders they are on the way. anybody else need anything, Dimitri couldn't resist to come down for a look.

There here, wheels will be to you shortly, thank you for shopping.

IMG_0351.jpg

they are still a couple days away on road transport.

Ok sweet. What about me nuts?

So I can install the rims when they arrive.

to be completely honest i forgot about your nuts they are in the mail xpress today. :D

my front rims arrived today. very fast delivery thanx guys. the gunmetal colour is slightly off to my back rims so ill have to repaint them but thats no drama