2 x 260z 2+2 for sale - SOLD THANKS

reverendzed

Hi guys,

Listing these cars for a friend.

1. 1974 2+2, with 95 % of rust repairs done (cut and plated) with rear bumperless look.  This was an auto car that is ready for a manual conversion.  Most interior parts are included or can be transferred from other car.  The beauty of the 74 is that it is a 'pre emissions' model which gives much more freedom of motor setup.

2. 1975 2+2. complete 5 sp manual with full interior, could easily be restored but it has a 'rag top' (which doesn't leak!)  In my opinion this would make a great donor for the 74. 

In summary this would make an easy resto for anyone wanting to get something with the hard work already done.  $4500 for quick sale (and you get both cars!)

Call Rev on o4o962o443  for details.

post-646-144023623697_thumb.jpg

post-646-144023623721_thumb.jpg

post-646-144023623745_thumb.jpg

post-646-14402362377_thumb.jpg

C'mon boys and girls, the owner has said drop these babies for 4K, they won't drop further before going on Ebay, this is a seriously good deal for someone wanting to hit the Zed scene with a running start!

Rev.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Man you guys have things do cheap over there! Like seriously I wish this was in w.a I would be there tomorrow with a car trailer n cash. However transport and logistics to get a shell and car to Wa is so stupidly unrealistic high especially house to depo.

• 4 weeks later...

checked these out on the weekend. well worth the coin, unfortunately though, I planned on having it complete by summer's end and my mate (who's factory it would be stored at) didnt think i would be able to get it finished in that time frame, and reneged on the offer. If i had my own garage to work on them, i would have snapped them up. You would only need space for the shell as the shell of the blue car has definitely seen better days (though it does have some good bits that could be cut out)

The current owner is also a top bloke

• 1 year later...

These cars are still for sale - cannot believe they are still here!!!!!!! NOW $950 for both!!! c'mon all you guys who are looking for that one on a lifetime bargain, these go on EBAY in a few days!

Rev