Tassie Tour: Feb/March 2012!

C.A.R.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Tassie fans we have less than 2 days to go.

I have printed my Boat Boarding pass and plan to get to the car park around 6.00 where we can all meet up prior to loading onto the boat as a group. I will have the 2-way set on channel 16 for those rocking up. Make sure your fuel tank is full and your spare petrol can in the car is empty. I am bringing my lap top to load up the days photo's for viewing over a beer or 3 at the end of each day. I will have a small fridge in, drinks, chips & nibblies and suggest you guys do the same. Saves mucking around when we settle into our rooms each afternoon prior to heading out for those sensational meals. Ha

Mick we have your suspension on the back seat of Gordon's GTR ready to drop off at your work shop first thing Wednesday morning, after breaky at Chuckers.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.  ;)

I just heard that John (Johnboy) has water coming from his breather at the rocker cover and can't start the car. If any Tassie members are around and available to help a stranded Zed Brother they may be in touch but i think biggest problem would be sourcing the vrs kit.

Mighty Mick drove up to Stanley with a trailer and took the car back to his work shop that night, put a new head gasket in it the next day and we picked it up that night. Thanks heaps Mick. We drove it back to Cradle Mt that night. And to day we are in Strahan. Sth west. had a great drive today, hooked up with 5 motorbike guys from Melb and tore up the road from Cradle Mt to Strahan. Awesome roads. And sat down and had a coffee with them after. Cheers Gordon.

Hi guys, we arrived at Port Aurther  yesterday and went on the Ghost tour, good fun. This morning we al went on a boat tour around the south and saw hundreds of Dolphins riding the bow of the boat, lots of seals and cliff fasces .After lunch we headed up to White Sands via Bicheno. The place has been up dated with a huge pool and restruant and bar. And the bad news is Craig has blown his Diff in the car park and dumped oil everywhere . So he is not going anywhere . The RACV are helping us out with a truck to take it to Devonport tomorrow morning and Mighty  Mick is offering his help again. We Love you Mick!!!! He is trying to grab another diff and hopefully it all comes together tomorrow . How good is this Guy Mick. Thanks Mate. Lots of love Craig.

You cheeky bastard Chris. I'm here all stressed.  ;) all organized and looking forward to mighty Mick working his magic for the good of a fellow V8 Zed man. Cheers Craig.

PS Any spare 3.9 LSD R200 diffs around give me a yell.