2011 John Mott Sandown Sprint - 16/17 July

C.A.R.

It's on again in July this year, run by the NCC, comprising of a passenger/practice day on the Saturday & timed sprints on the Sunday.

More info & Supp regs here:

http://www.nissancarclub.org.au/Events/Downloads/2011JohnMottSprintNCCA/JOHN%20MOTT%20SPRINT%20Supp%20Regs.pdf

See you there!

-----------------------------------------------

Ash

Gordo

Dimitri

Sinisha

Gareth

Simon R

Bruce P

Devo Snr.

Devo Jnr.

Jane

Lurch

I was just going to do the Saturday as well.

With the saturday you can just keep going around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, boobs and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around... untill you run out of tires & brakes!

I shall give you more info now Simon:

I think it's around $150 for the Sat. & the passengers just have to sign an indemnity waver.

You can take as many people as you like, as long as they are over 16 years of age.

More info when I get the info...

I am hoping to get my car out for this as well.

Last time out I got 2 laps in and blew the clutch.

Hopefully will be able to get a few more in this time around.

The last few years the event has been organised by Andrew Woods and Daniel Devenish and they have done a great job. 

I am not sure they are putting their hands up for this year. 

If Daniel is around on the forum can he confirm? 

I think Rob Devenish is the sprint secretary for NCCA this year.

cheers

Bruce

hey guys  as been the secretary of the for the last few years its a normal fairly friendly and laid back day with plenty of datsuns the event is normaly satday is prac and passenger ride day and driver training with some experienced drivers on  hand for some tips and on sunday is the timed sprint wich is a round of the group 5 speed event series which NCCA is apart of  also just to let a few of the louder cars here know there is a 75db noise limit wich is normaly inforced which is messaured 30 meters from the track normaly on the front straight near the start of the grandstand when the sup reg become avalible i will post them up or send them to lurch to post up

lurch put myself and the old man down will be competeing in two zeds as well

cheers daniel devenish

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John Mott sprint, July 16th and 17th, Sat driver training day and passangers, Sunday sprint day. I've entered the Saturday, going to take a few mate's around in the gtr. It would be a good opportunity to have a club get together on the sat or sunday as alot of zed guys are going to this event. The question is wich day is best to have it. The NCCA put on a great BBQ lunch on both days so what do you think Guys, come out and meet some of the boys.

Likewise Gordon, I will be entering for the Saturday only. I need to dial myself and the car in given its been 3 years for the rebuild and 3.5 years since I last drove it in anger! Hopefully it won' be too loud for the 75dB restriction?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys hope u are all getting ready for the weekend coming up spoke to the event sec friday night and they have about 45 entries for satday and only about 30 for sunday so it looks like anyone that is running is going to get plenty lapz hope to see plenty of zeds out there so if u have never done a sprint before this is a good weekend to do and learn sandown raceway

cheers daniel devenish