Lap Times: Post your hp/kw and laptime PB's

ZD44TT

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! Had a great weekend (well Sunday anyway) at Bathurst Challenge. There was talk at CB about the ranking of this track in the world but I think it is the greatest circuit I have driven and the climb up and down the mountain are such a buzz. 

Congratulations to the Qld Z club for the organisation of our group E and for their dedication to the sport reflected in their fast cars and drivers.

Anyhooo

My car 71 has a

Stewart Wilkins built car, engine L30 about 218hp at wheels.

GTR Brakes

Coilovers

A/C

Yokohama A050 mediums 

Bathurst.      best time 19/11/2017

2:47.3  (last year 2:52.3)

Talk at CB was to re enter for the Phillip Island Historics in March where I think we did a 1:58, but now I think I could take turn 1 flat. Will consult with her indoors.

Wakefield 1:11

I found at Bathurst that for each run I would ask a fast guy how you tackled a certain part and worked on that. Not take on too much advice. Hence flat out through kink and hold flat for half way into chase. Therefore I still need to go for a few more years to get all the track worked out.

Don't think we had as much carnage as last year which is amazing considering the wet Saturday (50mm rain), so hope there is not too much pain out there.

post-101777-0-22436900-1511237875.jpg

• 2 months later...

Stupid me did the Tampered Strayaday trackday in 35 going on 50 deg heat in my car, 2000% humidity so the BBQ was in my car. Was a fun day, had a friend there with his Porsche mates so felt it was my duty to uphold the Z badge. Only got beaten by three GT3s club cars though, man they are quick through the turns but they couldn't pass on the straights - Ha suffer in ya jocks!

Was almost 10KPH slower on the straights but managed to get a new PB of 1:20.4 so it was a good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haDT3zxEQ9M

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a new PB at Challenge Bathurst 2018 last weekend

2.37:338 improved  it by over 1.5 seconds from 2016 2.38:882

The car has been dynoed 3 times in last couple of years with figures of 187 rwhp and 184 ft-lb of torque, 189 rwhp and 187 ft-lb and finally just before Bathurst 2016  i fitted bigger injectors 189 rwhp and 225 ft-lb out of a under 3000cc L28 

P1070473.thumb.JPG.76aa447e3a49fa05581f0c5809398d55.JPG

15 hours ago, Cozza said:

Impressive Dave. Next year you will be getting black flagged :)

I don't think i would get my car that much faster, maybe a pro driver would get her there easily, but not me, however i do think there will be quite a few that will get that flag next year ;)