LapZ at the Lake - May 21st 2011

Jk_zeder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crap the gear box is still out of my  car but I will most likely turn up and meet a few of you people. If anyone from interstate needs a bed I have a couple for free but I am on the south side so would be an early start Sat morning. ;D contact Peter  0412236599

Hi Peter, sorry to hear bout the gear box, and good of you to offer beds, (no up to me but good karma to you) hope to see you Saturday

Grrrrr, just what you want at 6pm when getting ready for a 900k roadtrip the next day  :(

Total suck!  :( i am sure you will be ble to get it sorted,  better that than one on the GG car on Saturday  :) see you Saturday

See you bright and early Saturday morning - spending friday night at Dustys pouring scotch down his throat  ;)

James

please make sure it descent Scotch  otherwise he will be just mean and nastier than usuall  :D see you very bright and early Saturday.  :)

Car finally on the trailer on Thurs night at 11pm. So much for me leaving at 2am Friday morning, might need to catch up a little sleep. Brakes finally on but will probably need a re bleed sat morning. Damn my brakes almost look bigger than my wheels, 2mm gap with a 335mm rotor and 6 pistons - should be nice.

See you all Sat morning. i will be the one you hear before you see.

See you all Sat morning. i will be the one you hear before you see.

Better not be over 95dB at the end of the exhaust or you might not be able to play. Lakeside can be fairly harsh on noise. I take a 90 bend and a baffle with just in case and mine isn't that loud.

Have a safe trip up.

What time  does it all start? Still no gear box in car, mate has let me down but he does have a business to run and my job is not high on his list as I don't pay him. Will be there in the dunnydoor instead. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

What time  does it all start? Still no gear box in car, mate has let me down but he does have a business to run and my job is not high on his list as I don't pay him. Will be there in the dunnydoor instead. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hi peter t. sorry to hear you wont be bring the Z out, your obviously not entered in anything so to come out to spectate .  The breakfast LapZ are on track from 8.00 til 8.30 then practice for sprints at 9.30  then from 1.00pm its LapZ at the Lake,  timed sprints. till about 4.00pm

Cheers

Dave