Sign in to follow this  
Dingo

cotter run

who's up for a run through the cotter maybe even out to corrin dam. Maybe in a month might me nice and have a bbq. Any ideas people.

Dingo

sco_aus

datpilot

Sounds like a plan to me.  I have the afternoon of 1st of April off, I do have the rest of that weekend off, but I reckon ill be going away.

how about 3rd April ??

Im unavailable the weekend of the 17th....(scored myself 3 nights in Adelaide for the clipsal 500 in the box.. wooo hoo !)

I could do Sunday 10th April, but no weekends before that and I cant do the Saturday of that weekend either.

lol speaking of which, if Simon comes, I can give him his valance back and show off the new bar, it looks the goods

ok lock in Sunday 10th April  ...phewwww  :P

would be good to finally get some of the non-regulars to attend..

can we front page this ??

what say we meet at Maccas carpark at Weston say 10.45-ish & then head down to grab a bbq & tables..

Confirmed :

Datpilot (Andrew ?)  ::)

Scott W

Dingo-Dave

Chris

Mitch 240 (wait till you see this little beastie)

Alan - Nizmozed

Miika

Simon ...cant attend

Bede ?

Ian....I emailed him a few days ago

Michael F. ....I emailed him a few days ago

anyone heard from Scott the sparkie lately ? (with the silver zed)

Gavin (webmasterator)....can you sticky this back to front page please, somehow it got unstuck.

Chris,

I should be able to make it in the Zed (assuming it is in one piece at the time).  Otherwise i'll be in a Manga...  :-[

i have asked scott Essery if he is comming. havent heard back as of yet but he seemed keen the other day. I know his Z had to go over the pits and that may have held him up.

Hey lads,

Been a while...

Thanks Chris, I did get your message.  Sounds like a good run but I won't  be putting my Zed back on the road until after Easter.  I'll likely get a 3 month rego just to allow it some practice back on the road for a bit.  It's been getting a bit jealous sitting in my garage while I build pergolas and gardens and 'stuff' around it.  I hope to sort the leather seats out and then enjoy it through the colder months for a bit.

Thanks for thinking of me for the run.

Scamp