Lurch?s Midnight Madness cruise (30th of September).

C.A.R.

• Administrators

Hi PandaZ I'm sorry to hear you'll miss out , we are always happy to have extras and new Zed owners show up. I'll be certain to take plenty of pictures of the event and post them back here as soon as possible.

FWIW I've spent all this week on my Z everynight after work finishing about 1pm just to get my suspension sorted out. I started to feel tired today but now feeling charged for the cruise.

:D

Fellaws this was the best planned cruise I have been on in a long time, the directions and notes where fantastic, so even you got lost you could still catchup along the way and finish.

The drivers skill was awesome from the front to the back of the pack. It was an awesome drive and everytime I drive there now one, I will be remembering (man it was quicker the last time I done this?)

The Navigators got a little sick from the all the cornering but all in all, it was FN Fantastic!

Well done to Lurch and the gang, and thankyou for setting a new benchmark in how cruisers should be conducted.

fuzzy_scuz NDSOC member

• Administrators

Hey guys really sorry but I didn't even take 1 picture it was just too dark. Everywhere we stopped was way too dark to get a good quality shot and I anytime we were driving I was just concentrating on that.

I enjoyed my new Tokico's they were probably a bit too firm for the roads we were on. I felt every bump and realised I needed better seats with more support :).

We had a good showing of Zeds probably 7-8 and the rest was Skylines, 510's, & bluebirds + a few others misc cars.

I agree that the driver skill was exceptional and it certainly wasn't a casual drive through the mountains. :twisted: