What does your screen name mean thread?

FLEXZED

Well, how I got my daggy, gaylord username.........

It came years ago, when I had a Valiant pacer, using a Valiant forum. Every cool name I could think of was gone, so i ended up with "allthegoodnamesgoneman".

Then when I sold it and got a Z again, I didn't want it to relate to my car. Lucky as it was a 240Z and now have the 280.

And guess what?

I love going fast. So I Luvemfast

Thought about changing it, but then no-one would know who the hell I am.

And its grown on me, much like the HS130  ;D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many years ago there was a beer commercial on TV where the team was in the club rooms

drinking beer and then a big guy put his drink down and went out to bat, belted the crap

out of the bowlers then came back and drank more beer. That was basically my cricketing

style also so the others guys started calling me his name .  LEDGE

Regards

Paul

Great thread and certainly explains what I thought were some pretty stupid names. But when explained make sense.

One thing I would also like to see is actual photo's of peoples cars for their avatar picture. I know most people do, but it does help people identify them, the user with their car. Just a thought.

Keep them coming though boys and girl.  ;)

Mine is a forum name I had used on other as well, basically the rego number of my old ZG Fairlane, that happened to have a 302 in it.

Got the n7umber plate when I moved up to Qld and they were still only $55 for the retro re issues and that particluar plate was available and I also found out was originally issued within 18 months of the car being built.

The Fairlane is long gone, but can't be arsed changing my using name

Matt

I guess mine is an amalgamation of a couple of nicknames.

Quite a few moons ago, I had a humerous tumble out of a tree and fell on a mate below, hence I got dubbed 'the dropbear' (happens when you get dared to do stupid stuff  ::) ).

The other part of my name arrived as a result of growing many beards and hence getting known as 'Fuzzy'..

Went to join a forum and needed a unique username and ended up with Fuzzy Dropbear.

post-661-144023604779_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Gav240z = Gavin 240z - It works because not many 240z owners and Gavin is not that common for a name I guess. So i rarely can't use it when signing up to websites.

I wish there was an interesting story behind mine but ....

I've been known as Maygs since I was a kid, as it's a shortened verion of my last name.

Replaced the 's' with the 'Z' since I joined this forum.

My previous (and 2nd) Z was ........ can you guess??? ............. a 260 (its now belongs to peter mc26) & GV being my initials. Hmmm, how boring......... it must be the accountant in me ............... Pershaps I should liven it up and update it to ............. GV240..............

Lurch.

If you've ever met me, you'll know why... :-\ ::)

You're a butler...?

I have always been known to be a little 'mad' (ie- Crazy) and have used mad in most of my user names and email addresses. Also, loving Jap imports for many years, love of Datsuns, and particularly Zeds, I added a 'Z'. Can be pronounced 'madzzzz' or 'mad Z', but I prefer 'madzzzz'

Cheers, Jane :)

You would think mine had some crazy story to go with it but unfortunately not. When I was in high school and there was still this little program called Napster, I saw someone downloading something of mine and his user name was Sexual Sushi. I liked it and so in the spirit of Napster I took it. I generally can use it on any on-line site that lets you use naughty words like sex ;) (some won't believe it or not).

So the origins are boring BUT I did buy some surround speakers off eBay a few years ago and when I went to pick them up from their depot the bloke said all the boys were disappointed because they were waiting for this little hot Asian bird to show up :S

Shaun, I was waiting for yours, I think you might be covering a bit with your story though.

You saw a user name of someone downloading hey, I reckon you saw something to download titled sexual sushi. HA.

Brad