Sign in to follow this  
FLEXZED

What does your screen name mean thread?

Hi all as the subject as suggests

OLDZMAN

old    ( when i joined thought i would have been older than most on here, iam 45 might have to change my nic )

Z      (self expanertary)

man ( that what i was born a male )

Loui

Bigfella

Well it's not because of my weight  ;D.

Actually it is.

My old boss called me that 15 years ago and it just stuck I even have a registered business name Bigfellas.

Yeah, mines a little self explanatory! Revzed: REV: I'm an ordained minister (Reverend) and their ain't no better car: ZED.

And for those that have seen me drive the 'rev' part definately doesn't come by way of speed and amazing driving abilities! Last in go carting everytime!

Rev.

I was given a keyring with the acronym D.O.G. shortly before buying my 280zx.

The other side says Depend On God.

I used it as my user name to remind myself not to get too distracted by worldly possesions. ::)

Pete.

Back in my VL days I planned on building a mad RB engine but left the X on the end like in Algebra. As in, I had many options in what to insert there. It could have been any of the following.

RB30-E

RB30-DE

RB30-ET

RB30-DET

RB30-DETT

Spamaster240s simply the master of the spa industry after selling them for fifteen years ;D but no more time for a name charge. May by  Spam man 240 :o

Bruce

My first Z was the yellow PentRoof so: yella zed. 

I've stuck with that handle for all Forums even though I now have a couple of other colour Zeds as well.

post-595-144023604581_thumb.jpg

Mine stands for the engine size in my Zed. It's a 6.2 litre or 6200cc so it of course is the reverse, well sort or a 260Z to a 620z.  8)

My Zed is and will continue to be a bits-a car. Its currently got a bit of 240z (L24), it's a 260 and currently wrecking a 280zx, which motor and any other parts I need/want will be going into the 260.

Paint and panel are the last things on my list, so it may look a little rough.

I was born in the year of the snake.

My first car was a Ford XC Cobra 351 build number 163 (Now in snake heaven after I lost it on the South Eastern freeway and put it into a graded wall)

All my mates used to call me Cobra back then, but since the cars gone I went for Sirpent, I ended up with it after I found that every man and his dog was using SERPENT on line, so I put a twist to it.

Straight after the Cobra, I planted my rear end into the "Z" and that's been 27 years now.

Cheers

John

TIR33D - its the number plate on my VE ute - as surely it is 100% tax right off. Also the cheaper way of getting TYRED on my ute as I own a tyre shop. And as many of you may know, working with the public can be quite tiring......Something like $600 a year in NSW for full letters on you plate - this way only $260 (I think)

Mine was simple - the first forum I signed up for was hybridz and all the normal usernames were taken aka 240z - 260z 260zed zedfan etc. So I went with NZEDER - I am a zeder like the rest of us + I am a kiwi - NZeder is what I went with on hybridz and every other forum since even went as far as getting it as a domain name nzeder.net for my website.

Good thread!

Ive been into dirt bikes for yonks and most of the guys I ride with choose to ride Honda's and Yamaha's, Im  a dead set fan of KTM's also know in the dirt bike world as Kato's and so they gave me the name Katokid....Im far from a kid now but it makes me feel good!

Scoota G, i actually used to listen to a lot of N.W.A  (That's the 'G' bit) and the Scoota part came about in 2000 when i adapted a 50cc motor to a kids scooter and used to ride it to work at Freighters Ballarat. It had a top speed of 70 Kph.  ???

post-762-144023604636_thumb.jpg

When I was converting my 260Z to the Ferrari 250GTO body kit my mates nicknamed me Enzo. I don't get called that anymore. Maybe time for a change.

David. ::)

My first name is Charlton :)  when i was an apprentice years ago, my tradesman couldn't remember my name, hence they call me eddii :)

Eddie Charlton :) 

When I first joined this forum it was still called vicZcar and I assumed everyone was mostly in Vic.

So since I'm in Sydney, hence Sydney Mike as opposed to outer-mongolia Mike.

Well, now as we have evolved to AusZcar, and we even welcome members from overseas I might change it.

As soon as I figure how to  ???

Hey guys

thank you to the response, its been great to know what our nic's mean

pleaSE LETS KEEP IT GOING AND SEE IF WE CAN GET ALL MEMBERS INVOLVED

LOUI

I'm a ring in with mine,

Datsun 2000 fella

( Datsun Sports 2000 1968 - race car x 3)

and i do have a 280z- not not a ZX a proper USA spec 280Z with the funny shaped front panels and the indicators in the grill

Stole it off a mate about 7 years ago who shared the same name as me, he was into fox moto stuff and had fox stickers all over his bike so people called him stevo on a fox, stevofoxono.

Just sounded cool and from memory the other steve didn't use the net so I started using it for everything, was a hell of a lot cooler then the nicknames people could come up for me back in school lol

Maybe is time i started thinking about changing it to one of my nicknames ( or makin up somethin new) , Never been a big forum person before this so just thought everybody just posted their name. Been Great hearing the explainations behind some of the names.