"Perths slightly south cruise" by Spikie & Jinxed

Jinxed

Thanks Ben, I am stoked to be able to enjoy the fruits and labour of love of such a beast :) However your project looked very promising too :)

Deffo was a great day put on by Spiked & Jinxed and all the various clubs that turned up.

Just been through some of  the photos, looks like an awesome event! Here's to hoping I can come along to the next one.

Guys in the pure Z's, who ownes the two red one's? I've never seen them before. You guys (and you kobe's) should try and come along to the annual zed days or just up to wanner's for regularity some time, there are over a dozen now and we're always lookig to recruit more!! I figured

The Red Z with the headlight covers is mine. I was hoping to go to the annual Z day that just went but I was actually mid flight from my holiday, really really did wanted to go.

Sorry for being a bit anti social that day, felt a bit out of place and new to the z "live" scene, but I really do want to get to know some of you zedders sometime.

The cruise was pretty cool even though I was there for only a short while.

Ah, I thought I recognised the one with the headlight covers RayRay, have seen it before. I didn't even know the Z-day was on this year, there was no email about it from the list and so I totally forgot. Allegedly it was  a little hap-hazard because there was a fate on the oval, so the guys only had the car park. Still good, just not ideal. I'm pegging to make it to next years event in my new car. It had better be running!!

Vindicare, I honestly don't remember the number plates, that's what got me.

If anybody hears of a nice 240z or 260z in W.A, going up for sale, if they could let me know would be great.

One of mates, has decided that he now needs a ZED, and has the cash burning his pocket, quite lucky too as the silly sod was gunna spend it on old porshe. So if you where thinking of possibly selling or know some-one that is umming and arring tell them to drop me a line.

his needs

- He likes the JDM body kit look

- He prefers power over geniune

- Manual

- Must licenced and in very,  good order.

Minimum Price $14'000, under that and i believe that your car would not be what he is looking for. 

I believe he is talking in spending the right amount of money if the right car is in W.A. if not he plans to head over to vic.

not really hard, he was a week off buying another car. He has now had the pleasure in experiencing all the zed has to offer and has decided he needs one.

He told me last week that he was going to head over east to go check out some out and was asking me about the details of bringing one over. ( as he has seen a few in vic he would like to check out)

I told him it may not be neccessary and i would put some feelers out to see if there are any in W.A. , To be honest i just checked this forom and the zed register forum.

I think it could more of a case of some-one that has not listed there car for sale but may be tempted knowing there is a genuine buyer that may tempt them.

but thanks for you link, it was very helpful and will be good to pass onto him, might be a good starting point where he can add his own flairs and upgrades to engine. 

Cheers Kobes...I'll be in Gero at Xmas, if your mate lives up there I'd be happy to drive it up for him  ;). Good luck to him either way. Out of interest I had a car brought over from the east recently so know a good transporter if needed (about $1300)

@ Jinxed...you're not alone mate...wish I had a spare 20k kicking around...in the meantime I'm just going to sit quietly and play with my jealousy!!!