"Perths slightly south cruise" by Spikie & Jinxed

Jinxed

Ok everyone, the time to organise another cruise is upon us. This cruise is a joint effort between myself and Spikie (from aus300zx.com) with locations picked out by both of us, so big thanks to Spikie for the help on this one.

First meet point will be at Tuart College (crnr of Hodgson & Banksia rds, Joondanna) at 12 noon for a 12.30 leave, on SUNDAY 5/12/2010

It will be a fairly long cruise heading south, so make sure you have a full tank of petrol on board just in case.

As per usual the last meet point will be at a pub (this one has a great outdoor area!) so we can stop, share photos and relax before heading back. estimated finish time will be 4-5 pm.

This will be a zed only cruise and members of the 240z,260z,280zx,300zx,350z and 370z clubs are invited to attend. We may also have another group of (v35) owners with us, depending on how things pan out.

Please post up your attendance so we can organise map numbers, we would like this to be the biggest WA zed run weve organised yhet so we are hoping for 40+ cars! 8)

Hope to see you all there

Ross (Jinxed)

Luke (spikie)

Will be finally able to make one of the cruises. All going well, i should be able to bring one of the cars. Might even make a quick stop in on burswood on saturday night to try and see if i can have a win so i can fill up the tank.

kobes, glad to have you along for the day...........

we are up to about 19 cars i think with you on board, mostly 300zx's but of course you, a z31, and some 350z's as well..........

as always though, we need MORE EARLY ZED REPRESENTATION.........so all you s30 and s130 owners out there, come out and waste some fuel with us lol!!

looks like its going to be a big day, we are hoverin g around 30 mixed zed cars attending so far, including a few early zeds.....and plenty of time yet.......

let me know if you want to come , we will be stopping at a few scenic spots for photo's along the way and its a good run, ive tested it twice and it all flows really well.......

Hi Jinxed,

I would be keen to come along in my 280. Lurked on this site for so long and my car is always fu&^ed so ill be really keen to go for a drive... if i can get a new radiator after my uni exams, then ill be there.

Count me as a keen maybe.

Ill let you closer to the date haha

ok, ill put you on the list mate.....shouldnt be too hard to get a radiator i wouldnt imagine, the guys on here are alwyas hapy to help with spares for sale etc, and if theres not a good second hand one then i doubt they would be expensive new.....

With the weeks getting closer, I hope a few W.A members are getting thier rides ready. Luckily it looks like i might have sold my spare 280 zed, So it looks like i am back down to one deffo for me!

Will be commin up next weekend, but will be on the pedal power, doing a fun raising event cycling around the swan river a couple times. ( which should be heaps of fun in itself) So if any zed enthusist are also cyclist, come down and come for cycle.

Believe the Web site is something like "santos great bike ride"

How did did go with letting the mail out list go on the other zed forum.  did you get any interest from them and how are the numbers starting to come together?

Would be good to see at least a couple of earlier zeds, not that i will mind anywaz sounds like a good day either way you have shipped up.

well i did contact them and they were unable to add it as a event as they have a conflicting event on the same day, which is fine.......however, they are interested in future events as far as i can tell, nice guys.

the attendance so far looks like this

1 x 240z

2 x 260z

1 x 280zx

2 x z31

19 x z32

7 x 350z

1 x 370z

2 x v35

2 x other

and we are still a few weeks away yet..........

that is 37 mixed zed cars witha few early zeds plannign to attend, so looks like it'll be a good mixed bag. as always there are more z32's but they are much more common, so its to be expected, but the late model zed crowd  are really getting behind this, and it seems like some of you s30 and s130 owners are enjoying it as well....

remember, if youve got a zed, show up, any zed is a good zed!

Just finished the cruise. Was an awesome event an look forward to seeing some photo's

spiked and jinexed put in an awesome event, Defiantly needed the beer at the end of it. So many highlights hard to believe it was just one afternoon around perth.

Was truely a great group of people to go with a cruise on.

Will look forward to the next one.

Kobes.

well that was a awesome day thats for sure........41 cars was the turnout, with a bit of everything from most zed car generations with at least one representing, bar 280 and z31.

heaps of photos are over at www.aus300zx.com/forum already, be sure to check it out guys......