Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2011 Engine Building Day - 22/1/2011!

Hey guys,

I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to make it! :(

As much as I would love to come, I would be missing both my birthday and Big Day Out (dates were just announced) here in Brisbane.

Oh fudge that's no good, maybe you can catch the next workshop day. Sure as that there will be more.... that means there's a space open.

Oh sh!te, i thought it was meant to be the week after! I even googled it not long back to check, all the speculations was wrong apparently :S

Haha it's a bit of a tradition for me, I've been going with the same girls since about 2001. And seeing as though knowone was keen on having any photos taken while I was down there, I probably couldn't afford it. Anyways I'll see if I get tickets on Thursday before I pull out officially.

Haha it's a bit of a tradition for me, I've been going with the same girls since about 2001.

And now they are finally old enough to get in  ;D ;D

Hey Guys just checking that this day is still going ahead on the 22 Jan. As I may have to pull out. My wife is having an operation the day before. It could make me the most un popular husband of the year "Again"

So if it is still going ahead on this day,  with apologies I withdraw.

Thanks Matt

P.S you could always move it for me  ;D

Hey Guys just checking that this day is still going ahead on the 22 Jan. As I may have to pull out. My wife is having an operation the day before. It could make me the most un popular husband of the year "Again"

So if it is still going ahead on this day,  with apologies I withdraw.

Thanks Matt

P.S you could always move it for me  ;D

Speak to the anaesthetist.  She might sleep for a couple of days for the right price!!!!!

Speak to the anaesthetist.  She might sleep for a couple of days for the right price!!!!!

Yeah but that would be money I could spend on my car.

Attendees list updated.

I have space for a couple more people, so please PM me ASAP if you want to join us!

I will have to pull out; another family thing on the same day that I can't get out of..dammit. oh well next time! If you can remove my name from the list and someone else can go and learn alot. 

This will be an engine building day hosted at my parents place (same as the bodywork day, unless otherwise stated),

Hi all,

I've just sent out PM's to all the people listed on the first post of this thread, with my address etc.

If you expressed interest in coming and are not listed, please PM me ASAP!

Cheers ;)