Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2011 Engine Building Day - 22/1/2011!

PM sent.

I know it is a waste of time posting that, never understood why others post it, but I've always wanted to post it.  Now that I've done it, it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.  Life's full of these little disappointments.

Rev,

you know that Kit couldn't really talk and drive on it's own don't you?  I know I'm mean.  You would be so disappointed at what I tell kids about fat jolly men dressed in red!!

MaygZ

Mick and myself have decided to drive over for this and make a weekend of it.  :D

There is room in the car for anyone else from SA who would like to come.  You know you want to!

BTW: company car = no cost to anyone  8)

Mick and myself have decided to drive over for this and make a weekend of it.  :D

There is room in the car for anyone else from SA who would like to come.  You know you want to!

BTW: company car = no cost to anyone  8)

Very generous Rob!

2 Spots left...

Talking with Peter Mac the other day and we were both wondering why so far away?

Surely we could do it sooner, maybe even over the Christams break.

Considering Peter is expecting his first born the week after...... and he's running the workshop  ???

Talking with Peter Mac the other day and we were both wondering why so far away?

Surely we could do it sooner, maybe even over the Christams break.

Considering Peter is expecting his first born the week after...... and he's running the workshop  ???

I'll have a word with Peter & see what he says...

If there isn't an engine available I'll put my hand up to have my L28 built ;D

Lol, yea you just need to supply the 7 grand worth of parts. Be a killer L28. Woooooo. Get him to do the head porting and everything  ;D

If there isn't an engine available I'll put my hand up to have my L28 built ;D

ha ha ha ha

Join the que...... mental blank, how the hell do you spell que, quew, quwe, kwew, Kew

Oh I give up

Due to date complications, we've moved the event FORWARD to 22/1/2011.

If this date clashes with any major public event (apart from being close to Australia Day - 26th), PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

If this date clashes with any major public event (apart from being close to Australia Day - 26th), PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Sounds good to me.

Jan 26th is a Wednesday for those who want to make it into a long weekend.

I'll take the Thursday, Friday off work to go water skiing..... Woo Hoo, summer is coming  :D

Only the Flagstaff Hill Golf Club Summer Eclectic  :o

Damn! My birthday is the 21st and I was planning on having a big one. I'd still like to come but I'm not 100%. :( I'll see what other options I have for dates and get back to you.

Please tell me this date change has nothing to do with the International celebration of Kit the wondercar!!!!

Simon, it's QUEUE.

Believe it or not 21/01/2011 is National Sqirrel Appreciation Day!!!!!!!  It's also National Hugging Day (so look out Lurch a big hug is coming your way - GROUP HUG!!)

MaygZ

Point well taken.

Damn! My birthday is the 21st and I was planning on having a big one. I'd still like to come but I'm not 100%.  I'll see what other options I have for dates and get back to you.

Steve, you could always just have your 17th Birthdays party at the workshop day.

;D ;D

Hey guys,

I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to make it! :(

As much as I would love to come, I would be missing both my birthday and Big Day Out (dates were just announced) here in Brisbane.