Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2010 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 4/12/2010!

Awwwww. Just on a topic that was mentioned on the day, there was a tall fella there (aren't they all) who had some vacuum advance issues, Does anyone know who it was? I think Dimitri was talking to him. Reason is i have an advance unit from a points patrol dizzy off a motor that i stripped down recently which may help him out . . . . Anyone?

Mark, that was Trevor with the red +2... I'll let him know next time a chat with him. He'd be very happy you found that! let me know how much and I'll pass on the info.

Mark, that was Trevor with the red +2... I'll let him know next time a chat with him. He'd be very happy you found that! let me know how much and I'll pass on the info.

It's his for free if he want's it.

Excuse the resurrection of an old thread, but at this last Xmas BBQ, when I forgot my cooler bag and when Gordon kindly returned it to me at Sandown last weekend, there were a pair of sunglasses thrown in. Has anyones wife/girlfriend/partner lost a pair of famous brand sunnies? If you can let me know, and I can post them back to their original owner.... Thanks!