Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2010 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 4/12/2010!

Looking forward to it Gordo.

I will buy some napkins, disposable plates and cutlery and a few soft drinks and loafs of bread for people. But make sure you bring your own meat. Lurch can you do a spell check on all that!

I hope to pick up my Power Steering mounted onto a cross member to put on display on the day. Then probably put it on a few months later after the Thredbo drive in Feb. That is unless everyone is keen to put it on the car Saturday. Ha Ha

the weather is actually looking pretty good. I think the forecast is up to 30deg now. I reckon the rain won't hit us. Fingers crossed.

See you all this Sat.

Gareth, I'll be meeting up with Ash in Cheltenham to leave around 9ish. If anyone else is near our area you are welcome to join.. Plus I'm hanging to hear Ash's 240Z with the lumpy L28.

Happy to donate some salmon if needed for BBQ of just cold smoked salmon for platters, let me know.

Hi all,

I will be bringing 20 Salmon Steaks and around 1.5kgs of Smoked Salmon for for everyone, and maby some more bits and pieces.

I will buy some napkins, disposable plates and cutlery and a few soft drinks and loafs of bread for people. But make sure you bring your own meat.

Also happy to supply more than enough napkins and disposable cutlery I have on hand. Just need someone to get plates.

Happy to join you guys for the drive up, let me know where your meeting.

See you all Sat.

John

Zero-four-one-seven-681-two-one-five.

Gareth, I'll be meeting up with Ash in Cheltenham to leave around 9ish. If anyone else is near our area you are welcome to join.. Plus I'm hanging to hear Ash's 240Z with the lumpy L28.

Ok great Dimitri, I'll see you at your place a bit before 9am then.

That will be great Johnboy.  Brian Thompson, Simons dad has sent me a full set of Stanley screwdrivers to be Raffled off. Brian is un able to make it on the day, as he  is manager of AG- Parts in Echuca, dare I say he is working. But a big thanks to Brian for his kind donation to the Club, and he sends his Regards to everyone , Brian and Simon were part of the 2010 Tassie trip.

Good stuff John! ;D Mmmmm...

Will need to thank Brian too for the screwdrivers!

Craig - don't forget some stick-on name tags (& texta) so we know who everyone is!

Hi Guys

Dave here, I'm a newbie and have been friends with Sulio & Ash for a few years they infact invited me along to your Xmas BBQ along with a mate of mine, we both own 300ZX's are are planning on bringing both cars on the day, Would be appreciated if someone could add our names to the list DaveG & PhilZ  and we'll bring along the required Food & Drink Items.

Cheers Dave.

P.S I've also posted in the Introduction area .

Hey Johnboy,

That will be great if you can bring the napkins and the disposable cutlery. Will save us a few bucks. I will bring some plates then. I am guessing enough for maybe 30 people. I know we might get more or less people but not all of us are civilased. So I am sure no cutlery required for some just cooking a sausage to go in bred.  :D

Yes Lurch I will have to bring the name tags and raffle tickets. Where was that 20 peice tool kit advertised for $79.00 recently. I should probably get that for the raffle as well. But I am not sure if it was Supercheap???? Anyone?

They say a bit of rain Saturday arvo. Let's hope it comes through late, maybe after 6pm. If so most people will have their pride and joys back home in the guarage.

Should be a top day. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. and seeing the new addition to Sulio's family for the first time.  ;D

As Dimitri said we are leaving from Cheltenham around 9 -9:15. (maybe meet at my place?) PM me if you want to meet Dimitri, Gareth, Tristan ( my brother in his 200sx) and me here)

We are then meeting up at the corner of Ferntree gully rd and Springvale road at 9:30 with Dave and Phil. (at the mobile service station diagonal to Brandon park shopping center)

Sounds like we are going to have a good group just for the drive up!

Rain or shine I think its going to be a great day

Ash

Guys, I can't believe the rain we have had in the last few days, I've been holding back on mowing the lawn to see if it would dry out a bit. Today we got 20mm of rain in 30 Min's, flooded my barn out ,water coming of the property behind us ,lucky I don't have to much on the floor. Anyway I mowed the lawn tonight was OK but a bit damp as you can imagine.  So tomorrow we will have to take care backing the cars in, they may need a bit of a push. It will be on rain hail or shine, plenty of under cover if it starts to rain, but with a bit of luck we will be OK. Don't be put off by the weather . Cheers Gordon.

That's a lot of rain, Gordo!

BTW we are bringing 3 awesome deserts for everyone ;)

So slip on your mum's panties

Classic Mark

For those who don't get it..... should we say or not?

Were they actually panties though? We need clarification

Nice new Zcar stuby holders Bruce.

Lurch will we need bowls for the desert?

I picked up my power steering rack from Robs today. Progressing well.

I will bring some coleslaw as well.

See you all tomorrow. I will be there around 11 Gordon call me if you need anything.

Gentleman and Lady's start you engines, the sun is shining and not a breath of wind. Fingers crossed. As of 7.30 am.

Has anyone else noticed Lurch now refers to himself as "we" now. Is he a couple, could this be a coming out party. Well stay tuned or turn up to find out! :D

Outstanding weather and  an awesome day out at the Zed BBQ today! Great to meet all the usual faces and new ones as well.  ;D will upload pics soon enough.