Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

2010 Apollo Bay Run - Oct. 23rd.

Girl?  Girl?? Who is this mystery girl?  The one that I got bumped out of a ride for??? 

Who is she?  Where was she hiding when the photos were taken?  Did Lurch speak with her?  As a result will we ever see her again?

Find out in the next episode of Apollo Soap!!  ;D ;D

Well for all those that could not make it, we were lucky with the rain clearing up after Geelong and the sun showing us a great run to Apollo Bay, and only returned for a little in the arvo.

With some great roads and great company, I cant wait for the next drive.

I have started a photobucket account and added the photo's taken. If anyone like's any or wants full size copys let me know.

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/johnboy_au/Apollo%20Run%2023-10-2010/

Thanks Guys and Girl for a great day.

John

Girl...? GIRL?!?! Who are you calling a girl.. err, I mean, Apparently there was a female, a remotely female, female, but a female all the same. If you are to believe all the goss... I do however, have a reliable source... Some say she can talk underwater with a mouthful of marbles, others say she can crush a whole watermelon with her thighs... It's also been said, she is not actually a she... she is infact a shemale... Whatever myths you choose to believe, believe this, this so called "girl" managed a ride in a zed with a tall skinny man with a face only a mother could love, this "girl" (if you can call her/him that), so a little birdie told me, had this tall skinny man cowering in the corner, under his/her wrath, with lashings from his/her tongue! This cringing fellow, having lost all his manliness, now submissive and put in his place, gave in, and allowed this remotely female presence in his 240z...

That's if you choose to believe all this hearsay...

There are rumours this mythical being will appear in public yet again... The saga continues...

(BTW, nice catching up with/meeting all you guys and ....girl.... ) :) Fun cruise indeed :D

Jane  8)

a tall skinny man with a face only a mother could love

Hi Jane,

I'VE BEEN QUOTED!!!!  ;D  8)

Tall skinny man, show your self, now could be a good time to Bail. sounds like The he-- she has a good grip on them.